Sulking Freen.

" Stop sulking there Please" beck said while looking at the Menu.

And they're already at the Restaurant and freen is still have this Grumpy look on her face.

She's Not in the mood cause The Guy face keeps on repeating on her head and she's really annoyed.

" I still hate the way he looks at me " she said.

Becky just sigh and put the minu on the table and hold Freen's arm and look at her.

" Look I'm not into him okay?, Besides I'm not interested cause I already have someone in mind" Becky blush.

Freen Look at her with her puzzled Look and Becky shot her lips together and look down she knows it's the end of her, She shouldn't say that out loud.

" Who's that someone ha?" Freen ask her. " It's just a joke" Becky said and cover the side of her face so she Can't Face Freen.

" Come on tell me" Freen said while shaking Beck arm.

Becky just stay still and not to say something that can make her tell about her having crush with the person seating next to her.

" It's secret okay" Becky said and Freen just pout and cross her arms ignore her existence.

" Come on Freen You can't ruined our date" beck said while whinnying like a child.

" You should tell me, I'm your sister after all" Freen said.

" We're not sister" beck said.

" Then what are we??" Freen ask and look at Becky.

Beck just look at Freen and just simply smile before she Cover her face again but now using the Menu.

" We're Friend" she said. " I don't want. Were already close cause your mom and my Dad already got Married to each other" Freen explain.

" Whatever were sister then " beck said and just Continue looking at the menu.

" Can I get your Orders Ma'am?" The waiter ask. Freen look at the waiter and she already Glare at him cause his Staring at Becky who's now busy choosing what they're Going to Eat.

" Can You stay at your waiting Place I don't want Someone standing in front me" Freen said with little Rudeness in her Voice and Beck Didn't like it at all.

" Freen" beck scold her and Pat Freen's leg. " Hey, sorry about her she's just Hungry. Umm can i have this one and this and Two Red wine and water also thanks" she politely said to the waiter and with the exchange of smile from the Waiter before leaving.

" Can you not be moody this night, the people is looking at u" Becky said.

"More like at you" Freen crossing her arms and rolled her eyes shows how upset she is.

Beck look at her and immediately hug her and rest her on Freen's shoulder, she can't argue with her anymore she don't want to ruined her Dinner with Freen and it's Special for her.

When their Food was already served they didn't say anything they just proceed on eating since they're already starving.

Freen is still have this Look were her Eyes brow meeting up and her eyes keeps on checking on the person seating next to her.

" Calm it down Freen seriously" beck said with seriousness.

" I'm calm" Freen said slicing her food with force. Beck just rolled her eyes.

They're some kind of real sister already cause they keep on arguing specially in public.

_______

After they're Done eating they're already inside the car and freen was about to start the car when her phone ring.