With You.

It was 4 in Morning when freen woke up by naughty Rebecca who's now on top of her.

" Taerak wake up" freen open her eyes and see her girlfriend seating her stomach and she looks like a 3 years old with her hairband.

" get off me please I can't breathe " freen whined " no You need to wake up" Becky hug her " why?? " freen ask and close her eyes since she's still sleepy. " I want pizza Taerak please my stomach is hurting me " she whined like a baby.

Freen just wipe her nose in no choice cause if her Girlfriend is in period there's nothing she can do.

" okay get off me first " she said and Becky did. Freen get her phone and check the time. * fuck it's to early *

" Taerak~" Beck whined " okay fine" freen said and check on app if some pizza store is open.

* lucky You there's " freen look at Beck.
" hurry up " Becky said. Freen just rolled her eyes.

.....

When the pizza is already arrived freen place it on the kitchen table while Becky is seating on the high chair watching her open the box.

" here" freen get a slice of pizza and put it on her plate. " ah" Becky open her mouth. Freen look at her.
Freen just feed the hungry kid and she wipe Becky's lip. " is it tastes Good ? " she ask. " mm" Beck just node while wiggling her feet, freen just chuckled.

" Taerak water " Beck ask for water and Freen filled up the glass of water and give it to her girlfriend.

" you okay now? " freen ask her and wipe the side of Becky's lips. " yes" Beck said. " does it hurt? " freen ask.
" of course " Beck said. " aw" freen was surprised. " moody " she said.
Beck just hug her waste and freen kiss her girl head.

" I want to drink milk tea " Beck mumble " later when I drive you to Aunt " freen said. " Are you Coming with me? " Beck ask. " I have work " freen said. Beck slightly bang her head to freen's stomach. " ah" freen hold her stomach " Beck that's not Good " freen said.

" I want Freen come with me" she talk like a child and freen loves it.
" I'll pick you up " freen said " No, I want you to be there also " Beck pout. Freen just place her hand under Becky's chin. " okay fine" freen said.
Beck just smile and hug her again.

Actually freen plan to take a day off cause Becky is on her period and she know how moody Becky can be.

Freen is now just checking some Mail from business sales and Becky is taking a shower and she's on the balcony.

She was just typing on her laptop when she received a message from unknown number.

𝘜𝘯𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘯𝘶𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳.
-What will Charlotte say if she found out that your dating her daughter.
- Your disgusting!! Liking same gender is a sin. You should be burn to hell.

" who tf is this? "

" taerak? " freen look at her girlfriend who's done taking a shower. Freen just sigh and feel sudden fear when she read the message but the Anger is more invisible on her eyes.

" what's that? " freen didn't notice that Becky is already beside her. " someone send me a message " she said. " give me let me read it " Becky said asking for her phone. She give her phone and Beck read it and Beck seems like she didn't give a shit.

" it's obvious it's either your father or your grandpa " she said. Freen just look at her girlfriend.

" but what if mom found out? " freen ask. " Did you already forgot what you said to me? " Becky ask while looking into her eyes. " I didn't forget about my promise taerak " freen said.