Fearless.

Shet i just realized I Forgotten to Write a R chapter HUHUHU I'm quite experts writing 18+ hahaha just kidding.

Seriously I really Don't know how to start and i wanted to give some chapter scene but I just can't maybe i need YOU eehhhhh HAHAHHA...

_________

it's already 9 in Morning and the Two Naked women is still Comfortable sleeping on the bed.

Freen Was the one who wake up first and she see Becky back facingb sleeping beside her and Becky's head is on her shoulder sleeping peacefully and she noticed that the Blanket is just Covered Becky's lower part.

So she pulled up the Blanket and cover Becky's Body.

She kiss the back of Becky's neck through Becky's shoulder.

She just smiled Remembering all the Memories from last night.

She see Becky's sweating begging for More and even Patting whole calling her name.

She's tired last night but after what they Did last night boast herself.
She felt so alive it gives her Confidence and proud.

She pulled Becky closer to her and Beck is really on deep sleep and she even hear Becky's gently snore.

Afterwards beck already wake up and she turned around and see Freen looking at her with her dreamy eyes.

Becky smile showing her teeth.

" Good morning" she said with her morning voice.

" Good morning" Freen stroked Becky's hair that covering her face.

They just look at each other and have a butterfly in their stomach.
That kind of feeling when your with someone you love and you spend your time building those trust with each by sharing each other flaws.

Sana all.. HAHAHAHAH..

" You okay?" Freen ask. Beck just node with. Smile on her face. Freen Full her in her arms and kiss beck's forehead.

" We should get ready" Beck said. " Five minutes" she said.

......

" Here have this" Freen said and give Becky inhaler. Beck look confused while holding the thing that Freen given her.

" You need that in case you feeling sick and if you have runny nose"
Freen explain to her and she just node and put it on her pocket.

" Are we ready to go?" Freen ask. " Not yet" Beck said and tiptoe give a smack kiss to freen Cheek. Freen Was shock and she didn't notice that Beck is already making her way through the door.

" Come on Don't stand there we're Going to be late" beck said and Freen just smile and fallow Becky.

.........

" Make sure Your Going to update me not all but just informed me okay?" Freen said to Becky.

Becky just node and smile and she pout her lips asking for kiss.

"Oh" Freen can't help but to smile because Beck is really adorable.
She kiss beg just make there lip touch for a sec before beck smile.

" Work well" Becky said and bit Goodbye to freen and went outside of the car.

" Class well" Freen said.. she waited for Becky to Get inside of the Gate before she drove to work.

.........

In the office Freen has full time on managing the Business but she didn't forget to update her Bb.

Even it's Busy day for them they're still make time for each other like Go to lunch together or Staying in Freen house.