Better than Never

Freen is now at her house looking at the Pool while thinking how she will Get Becky's trust Again after what happened to them and, she already learned about what she did and now all she want is Becky and she miss the way Becky threat her and she missed Becky's voice everything about her girlfriend.

Freen just sigh and take a sip on her coffee.

" if I were You just call her and talk to her" freen look at her Friends who's now seating on the sofa while waiting for her to finish her coffee and they are like waiting for a signal.

" just take her out on a date " Bait said. " how about send her flowers " Noey said. " Just go in their house and and fixed everything" Nam said.
Her friends just suggesting what will she do to Make their relationship worked again.

" We should salvage her Grandfather if we really want to make their relationship works " Nam said and Bait slap Nam arm. " we don't do that " beit said. " hayss that Old man is the worm in their life " Nam said.

" My girlfriend is with her right now " Body said. " that's a relief Irin is with Beck " Nam said.

Freen just take a deep breath and get her phone and dial on her phone and
While freen is talking to someone her friends just talking about the plan they'll Do.

......

Nam and her two friends just clapped after they're already know what they'll do.

" if your plans will not going to work I'm not Hanging out with you anymore " freen said. " Oy. My plans always work haha" Nam said. " it's our plan" noey said and Nam just rolled her eyes. " yes it's our plan " Nam said.

_______

Becky and Irin is now at the Mall after done doing their essay and they're just hanging out waste their time looking for Clothes to wear.

" are you done? " Becky ask her best friend. " Beck..I'm just checking the praise yet and I'm still having second thoughts to buy clothes " irin said.

"Make it faster I wanna go home " Becky said and she don't look In the mood to buy something. " just wait a sec" irin said. Becky just sigh and just look around the clothing line.

After they're done shopping Irin is now on her phone Texting her gf while waiting for Becky outside the bookstore and she's been having a hard time to keep her mouth shut because she knew that freen and her friends are planning to surprise Becky.

" let's go" Beck said while carrying the bags of books that she bought. Irin just smile not being suspicious.

" where do you want to eat? " Irin ask. And now they're just walking looking around " I just want to go home " Becky said and walk through the Exit.

Irin immediately followed Becky and immediately message her girlfrien.

Becky and Irin is now waiting at the waiting area to get a taxi to ride home but every time Beck will stop a car Irin make a reason so they can't ride the car because her girlfriend message her that freen is on her way to fetched Becky and irin will going to ride with her girlfrien.

Irin just looking around looking for her girlfriend car and Beck is getting impatient already but she choose not to get annoyed not in public she just sigh and look at the car's just passing by and kept on wiggling her feets since she's getting tired already.
she just look at the car's and when she spot a familiar car she narrow her stare when she see the familiar car making its way to pull over in front of her and at exact time her eyes look at the van pulled over quickly in front of her.
.......

The sliding door open and Beck was confused but she already knew that she's in danger she was about to step back and run but the two person in full cover went out the car and grab her hand and trying to carry her to the van.