Catch Feelings.

Freen Pov.

Hi I'm Freen a business Woman and I love Going out and try some new hobby but that was my college life and now sad to say I'm stocked up on my Office and do my work most of time now but somehow I'm glad I'm starting to go out and spend my free time with Becky and my friends again.

Speaking of my Friends they're in my house right now and they're so loud I can't with them anymore.

I still have problems in Office but I choose peace than Stress so I'm here spending time with them.

And Becky will come here after her morning class she have exams right now.

I'm actually texting her right now and  said she's with her friend Irin and I'm glad she's not with that Guy who pissed me off every time I see him with Becky.

" Stop Texting your sister Freen. Come and sing " Sam said.

" Just do it " i said and put my phone on the table.
" Here " Noey Give me drink.
" Thanks" i said. " Btw How's works?" Noey ask.

" Stress and I to find a Good model for new Brand magazine" i said.

" Oh, I can help you with that" Noey said. " I already have in mind" i smiled and i know Noey knows what's on my mind.

" Ohhh okay" Noey said and we just chuckle and got distracted bye Those two yelling on the mic.

I get my phone and I got lots of message from Becky.

Becbec💕.
-Why are you not replying???

I just smile and reply to her message.

[ I was talking with Noey sorry, btw I'll pick you up ]

I just wait for her reply and i received text from my Other Colleague and Business friends, but none of them i want to reply too Tired.

Becbec 💕
- okay I'll Wait for you okay? Buy me Milk Tea on your way 😋

I just smile she's really cute with that emoji.

" Your lips will surely rip off if you Smile like That" nam said. I glare at her.

" I know right, she's been Like that this past few weeks" Noey said.

" Shut up" i said and put my phone down.

" It's nice to see you smiling but I'm jealous" bait said and make a sad face.

" Yeah... Are you like that when you chatting with us??" Nam said.

" Of course" i said. " And what's up with jealousy?? I'm happy that your here guys" i smile. " Aww" Nam said and hug me.

" We're here for you Buddy" Noey said and slightly punch man arm, Bait hug me too.

" Thank you Guys very much i don't know what I will do if your not with me" i said.

"Oy~ don't make me cry" nam said and suddenly cried.

"Oohhh~ " Bait Cry too accept Noey we Don't usually Cry.

" I'm really Thankful really, Your been with me and Cheer me up, I'm thankful that i became one of your friend" i smiled.

" We loved you, We Did everything together Since day one and till we get old we will never leave you" Noey said. I just smile and hug them.

________

I really regret let them Come With me.

" Oh!! I miss our school" Nam said and out her hands on her chest.

" Everything changed here" Bait said.

" Of Course everything will. Can still remember our memories here  specially your first heartbreak " Noey sarcastically said and bait slap her arm.