settle.

Freen POV.

I'm with my friends right now and we're inside Noey's car and we will going to Becky's Grandparents house since its Mom birthday and yes I'm still calling Becky's my mom since Mom didn't mind about it even what just happened, my father and mom is already got divorced and it's the most right thing to do.

" do you think her mother will like my gift? " nam ask Bait " I don't know don't ask me" bait said and nam just pout " freen what you think about the gift we bought? " Bait ask.

" I don't know don't ask me" I said " wtf" bait said and I just chuckled.
" don't worry mom will love it " I said.

" what did you bought for Becky's mother? " noey ask nam " Wine" nam said. " what that's cheap " noey said.
" hey hey hey.. My wine is Branded and Expensive than any wine in the world " nam explain. I just scoff and laughed seeing them being serious and having debating about their gifts.

" how about you? " nam ask bait " well" bait flip her hair " I gift Becky's mom the most expensive Gucci bags " bait said. " ohhhh"

" you? " I ask Noey. " One week stay in xxxx hotel" neoy said with her Braggs charisma. " wtf how? " nam ask. " yeah how that's too expensive motel you know " bait said. " well Connection " Noey said while his eyes was on the road.

Now they're looking at me? And just look at them in confuse.

" why? " I ask " how about you? " nam ask. I point myself " what me? " I ask.
" what is your gift for Becky's mom? " Bait ask.

" Me" I proudly said " what? " noey ask. " I don't need to. Besides I can gift  mom my loyalty for Becky" I smile. They look so done with me already.
And nam just give me her side eyes.

" I'm gonna tell becky mom your dating her daughter " nam said and I just slap her arm.

" ah! " she whined in pain while rubbing her arm.

..........

When we already at the Mansion of Becky's Grandparents house we already went inside without invitation needed since the Guard already know me.

I message Becky that we already arrived and she just message me back saying she's with her cousins and she will see me at the pool where the event  is going to happen.

" wow never thought their house is wider that yours" nam said to me. " they're Richer than You" I said to her back and she just slap my back. " bitch I know " she whispered while smiling at the people who greet us.

" irin is already here I'll just going to meet her " noey said before she went to meet irin at the entrance.

Me and my friends are now at the Pool and to my surprise there's a lot of Guess came to Mom birthday.

I was just looking at the People while waiting for Becky since she's still entertaining her family from other countries.

" wow I can't believe they're very known family " bait whisper. " right Becky always surprise me" nam said. I just smile and I already know that Becky family is rich that's why my grand father choose them and Did some manipulative.

" Hi " Becky wave At us while making her way to our table.

I was in aww looking at my girlfriend walking looking so stunning and  sexy and everybody eyes on her.

Can't help but feel jealous  this is the problem when you have Gorgeous girlfriend all attention will be in your girlfriend but I'm proud of myself cause she's Mine only mine.

" hi" I smile and place my hand around her waist and she just look at me and give those smile that make everyone look at us must be confused.

must been wondering who I am to her. Well no one knows I'm her steps sis except for my friend but not anymore cause our parents just got divorced.