Main Job.

Just a normal days for freen Spending her Time inside her office minding her own Accompany and Getting Tired of the same routine about her days, nothing changed except having lover who wait for her after work.

She smiled Remembering the way Becky look at her with love She knows it's love cause she does that with Becky.

Choosing someone who Makes you complete is not that easy but worth to fight for.

She knows something might happen if her parents knows something about them but she's ready for it she's ready to give up everything for beck.

Nothing matters about her anymore only her and Becky.

Freen just focusing on her job and got distracted by the Door.

She was surprised when she See her father with her Grandfather.

*What is this again? *

...........

They're now Seating apart from each other.

Freen Just stay calmed and not to give some Reactions.

Even she's nervous for the outcome of this situation.

" What's this?" She ask when her father place the Papers in front of her.

She didn't look at it she just look at her father who's now seating on the other Sofa crossing his leg.

" Sign it" he said. Freen just look at her father " for what?" She ask still didn't look at the paper.

" Look Freen we're not here to waste time with you we have many things to do... So I just wanted you to agree with this Marriage Paper" her grandfather said.

* No wasting time hu.. play dirty and again contract for marriage nothing changed*

She just scoffed and chuckle witch make the two man Look at Him.

Her Dad look so Serious same with the old man.

" Just do it Freen Don't be hard headed" his Grandfather said. " It's for your future"

" I'd rather resign" she said. The two Man didn't like what she Said.

" Are you testing me?" Her grandfather ask. Her father look at
her look so disappoint 9n what she said.

" Just agree with it freen" her father said. And handed her the paper.

" I'm not going to sign that" Freen answered and look at her grandfather.  

" You know what?? I'm done. I'm so done Proving myself to you that I can handle the Company with my own Royalty and Hard works. But since this what you believes and no matter what I do it will ended up the same thing. I can't. I'd rather Resign and be out from the family than Choosing to be married to someone  who will make me feel like I'm a prisoner "  she said and stood up.

Her father Was stopping his self to rip off the paper the one he's holding.

" And btw Dad." She look at her Father. " You should Look what you doing mm? If your just going to hurt Mom you better get a divorce Your hurting her" she said as she pack up her thing and decided to leave.

_______

" Your insane.. i thought your parents company is important to you" Nam ask.

* That's right. But i realized everything and I'm tired*

Freen just sigh and look at her friends.
They're not that worried with Freen they're just surprised cause freen hard work Got waste, they know Freen studied to show her parents she can Manage their company but What they just heard from their friend shocked Them.