choose.

It was already night when Richie is on his way to his Grandfather mansion and he's already near at the mansion when she notice a suspicious car is fallowing him and he just stay focus on the road while keep an eye on the car and he was really curious  he roll over to the empty street that no people are.

* this is why free said being curious can get me in trouble*

He park his car and watch the car from a distance.

He was just watching inside his car and yet he didn't notice that a man approaching his car.

A nock on his window startle him and he look outside his window and saw a unrecognized man standing next time his car. He was very afraid but he just take a deep breath and rolled his window just a little too sure he can't get harm.

" yes what can I help you? " he ask to the man outside his car.
" oh I was just checking " the man said while eyeing inside his car.

" are you cop? " he ask again. The man just chuckled sarcastically. " no actually-" before the man was about finish what he was going to say the immediately push Richie and choke him.

Richie was surprised and didn't see it coming cause that's was too fast. He holds the man arm who's now choking him and he try his best to get some air and fight back he was closing his eyes since he really having hard time to move since the man is too strong for him to handle.

*think Richie you can't die in here not here!! *

I opened his eyes and look at the man and he got an I dea. He slowly reach out his hand on the bottom where he can't roll up the window.

The man is really strong he can't breathe and his having hard time, he just do anything just to reach the switch.

*come on!! *

When he already reach the bottom he immediately press it and the window when up and made the man arms stuck and made the man screamed out because of the pain.

And the Richie go and Richie breath for air and loosen his tie and look at the man.

"You fucking asshole!! " he yelled and unlocked his door and kick it so hard the man got heat hard and him fall down and still his hand stuck on the window and made his arm broke.

"Fuck!! "The man yelled in pain and Richie rolled the the window down letting the man arm go and he immediately lock his car and started his car and leave the area.

He was just looking at the road and praying he can make it home.

" fuck that man really want me dead" he said while holding his neck while the other hand is on the steering  wheel.

He took his phone and call freen and he don't know why he call her step sister number.

" 𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵? " freen said on the line.

" hey sis I'm already near in mansion and there's some car fallowing and you know what happened next? He choke me"

Freen in the other side who's looking so confused on how Richie tell her what's happened to him.

" 𝘢-𝘢𝘩?? 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘳𝘶𝘯𝘬? " she ask and it's stupid to ask when Richie is on his serious voice.

" freen I'm telling you someone is fallowing me and I pulled over and then someone just came into my car and then- fuck just meet at mansion-" Richie ended the call and drive to the mansion.

Freen get it already what Richie was trying to say to her someone is after him she immediately contact her friend.

_____