The part.

Freen and her friends are now having a discussion about the wedding place they're Going to used since church doesn't even a low a same sex marriage.

" I'll let you used my resort for your wedding day since you don't have a choice already " n said. " girl are sure? " freen ask. " yes for your wedding I will let you use my resort " nam said. " thank you " freen hug nam.

" okay then venue is already solve we're going to have a problem the settings, or the concept of your wedding " bait said.

" just make it simple " freen said. " dark concept? " noey ask. " nah. I don't like that, I want it to be colorful concept you know " freen said. " there's a lot if things to settle we should call someone who expert about this" noey said.

" I'm home" the four persons turned their heads to the new arrival. Freen smile and stand up from her chair.

" hi taerak " freen greet her fiance with kisses in Becky's cheek. " hi taerak " Beck said and hug her soon to be wife.
" hi Guy's " Beck said and went to freen's friends and give them a tight hug.

" What are you Doing here guys? " Beck ask the three. " oh we're just having meeting about Your wedding " nam said. " mm?.. Without telling me? " Beck ask and look at her fiance. Freen just crunched her neck and smile at her fiance.

" I want to surprise you" freen said placing her arm around her fiance waist. Beck just pout " it's our wedding Taerak, I should help too" Beck said.

" okay I'm sorry okay?, I don't want to pressure since your busy with your exams " freen said and feel sorry about not telling her fiance. Beck just sigh and touch freen's face. " that's okay, next time tell me okay? " Beck said with her gentle voice.

" there's no next time tho you only get married once" nam said and freen just rolled her eyes. " I can marry her again if she want it" freen said. Beck just chuckled. " that's enough " Noey said.

.
.
.

While the three friends of freen is busy talking to the organiser of the wedding and the some designers that will design for their dress specially for freen and Becky's gown.

" they'll look so serious " Beck said while Seating on freen's lap. Freen hug her fiance waist. " they're " freen said looking at Beck.
"Mm~ your not even looking at them" Beck said and tap her soon to be wife nose using her point finger. Freen just crunched her nose and smile after.

" why I miss you " freen said and Beck kiss freen's lips for seconds. " I miss you more " Beck pinch freen cheek.

" how's the exams? " freen ask while kissing Beck arm. " mm~ it's hard but I nailed the score " Beck said proudly and made her fiance kiss her cheek. " wow~ since you nailed your exams what do you want? " freen ask. " mm..actually Taerak" freen bit her lower lip while holding freen's collar looking so intimidating. " since were getting married soon I want to have " Beck lean closer on freen's ear. " baby " Beck whisper. It took seconds before freen realize what Beck said.

" what? " freen ask. "W-wait really? " she ask again. Beck just nice and smile.

" but I thought you want to travel or work after you graduated? " freen ask. " well that's what you're thought " Beck smile.

" I wanna have kids " Beck said. Freen just brushed Becky's hair. " well after we enjoy our married life let's have one okay? " freen ask. " yes" Beck said and kiss freen lips.

" oh wow" nam said and the two couple just laughed when they see the three crossing their arms watching them.
.
.
.

" oh Beck look at this it's beautiful " bait said showing to Becky's the pic of wedding gown.
" it's beautiful " Beck smile " yeah you beautiful whatever gown your wear but I think this white gown Good on you " nam said. " how about this freen? " noey ask her bff. Freen look at the picture.