Trauma.

Freen is busy on her office Arranging some papers and Do some notes for their Business partner and she's now havingbanother brunch in different places so she's busy but she's keep her promise to Becky that she will update her and send her some Emails about Payments since Becky is the one who manage the money.

Well she already Have a High Class Money keeper and the wise Lover too.

" Ma'am someone wants to talk with you" Freen look at the worker " who?" She ask.

" She said she's your cousin" Freen just node " ok say come inside" she said.

" Hi hi~" Lisa came in. Freen stood up and hug her cousin.

" Hey" she said. " How's your day cousin?. It's very nice You already have a business " she said.

" Busy but I'm glad Becky's helping me come seat" Freen smile. They both sat on the sofa.

" Ohh Business partners " lisa said. Freen just Smile.

" Btw what brings you here?" Freen ask. Lisa look at her.

" You didn't know?" She ask. Freen look at lisa in confused. " Know what?" She asked.

" The police is looking for your father" Lisa said.
Freen just sigh. " I have nothing to do with it they already cast me from the family.

" And Your Grandfather is in the Hospital right now. He Got stab" Freen look at her cousin.

" Your father Stab him"

__________

Becky was not in Mood after a long day she immediately went to the Condo. Freen Message her that she needs to Go look at her grandfather at the hospital and she needs to go home alone but instead home she went to the Condo.

* Life suck*

[Flash back]

" Why didn't you tell me?" She ask her mom. While holding her mother's hands.

They're now in Engfa's House and her mother called her after her class.

" I'm afraid honey i was Really afraid" mom said while crying.

Mom was abuse many times by freen's father but mom keep it a secret put a act like she was in love with him but that truth she's not.

Mom want to save the marriage for the sake of the future baby.

Mom doesn't want to have a child since she don't love him and she told me she has feelings with aunt Engfa.

But both off their parent parents wasn't vote for same sex marriage homophobic.

"you have his child what will you do?" I ask her. " I don't know Honey, your Aunt Engfa is in the hospital right now i want her" she cried.

" Don't cry mom it's not Good for you" i said trying to cheer her up.

[End]

BECKY POV.

Everything is getting worse than i thought.
First Freen Getting cast by her own family and now mom.

If my Grandfather will know about this i don't know what will happen anymore.

I just sigh and take a hot bath..
I'm not in the mood staying in the house right now.

I know it's not her fault but knowing it was her father who abuse my mother hurt me a little bit.

I thought my life will be Normal now knowing I'm staying with the person I love will bring  me fairy tale but this is not what I expected.