CHAPTER 14

Aron's POV

Looking at the arm band on my matrimonial finger an arm band that now signifies me as a married man. I now have a wife the feeling alone feels so foreign to me, but it's a sacrifice I had to take and it's only for two years after that it will be like we never happened.

The nap I took helped a lot now I can feel my muscles and to be honest it's a relief I was so exhausted.

The Maldives that's where we are going for our supposed honeymoon, it's the ultimate island to unwind, I choose this place specifically because I love it's calm water,stunning marine life and beautiful beaches. In short words the Maldives is the definition of an island in paradise.

Not many people come here and one of the things I love the most is that people here mind their own business.

The pilot announced that we are about to land so we must buckle our seat belts. A black SUV was already waiting for us with bodyguards, Miss Rodriguez wore some glasses and a scarf so she won't be seen I kinda feel at ease that I won't have to tell her everything.

The drive to my island was quick, it was a beautiful big island that was hidden I value my privacy that's why I choose a secluded place.

"Sir we have arrived" one of the bodyguards said

Getting out of the car the bodyguards followed with our luggage which was not much since this is a two week stay I can't afford to be away from work for more than that.

Entering the house Mr and Mrs Brown welcomed us with warmth. They are my housekeepers and also more like family.

"Oh Aron my handsome boy it's been so long how have you been you no longer visit us" Nana Brown said

"I've been good Nana how have you been" I asked

"Not so good honey because we haven't seen you in so long, but now that you are here we are more then good how's everyone back at home" ?

"Everyone's good and Nana please meet Danna Mondragon my wife" I said

The moment the word wife left my mouth she beamed with happiness her and Papa Brown literally threw themselves at her hugging the life out of her,she reciprocated the affection.

"OH sweetie you look more beautiful in person" Nana said

"Thank you so much" Miss Rodriguez said with a genuine smile

"I must say you choose well my boy" Papa Brown said hugging me.

"You guy's must be exhausted please go and freshen up I'll prepare you lunch then after that you can rest" she said

"OH and your room is ready"

Miss Rodriguez looked at me with her eyes wide open ohh shit then it clicked I had forgotten that Nana and Papa stay too meaning we won't be able to sleep in separate bedrooms, instead we will have to share a bedroom as a married couple.

Why didn't I think of this my mind was way to preoccupied to even think of it.

"Thank you Nana" I grabbed Danna's hand so Nana won't be suspicious and we made our way to the bedroom.

Our luggage was already in the room.

"I'm sorry about this Miss Rodriguez I had forgotten that Nana and Papa also stay here"

"You do know what this means right" I asked her

"Yes sir I do it means we will have to share the bedroom" she said

"We will be okay as long as your stay out of my way and I stay out of yours everything else will be good" I said

"You can freshen up first I have some phone calls to make that are urgent" I said picking up my phone and leaving the room

I was at the back of the house staring at the ocean I really loved this place it was so calming it helped me a lot when it came to forgetting about her and moving on now she is just a memory that I hate to remember or even think about.

Life would be so different now,but I'm glad I was shown the green light and saw her for what she really is,a bad person.

She was selfish, calculative, manipulative, a goldigger and none but not least a whore

A whore who used her body to get to the top playing men like a game of chess. But those days are gone six years ago I vowed to myself to never love and break down all my walls for a woman much less let her in and it will forever remain like that.

And to I Aron Mondragon a vow is a vow I never go back on my word!

Don't forget to vote and comment. 😘💕