CHAPTER 19

Danna's POV

We arrived in the early hours of the morning around 5am. Adam and Liam who are Aron's personal driver and bodyguard were already waiting for us at the airport,they took our luggage to the car and drove us to Aron's penthouse.

And as usual I still had my hat and glasses on as we made our way inside with Liam and Adam trailing behind us. There are so many things I now have to get used to like living in a luxurious building and staying in the same house as Aron.

The sound of the elevator opening told me we had reached the top floor where I'd be staying Aron scanned his thumb on the monitor and the door opened I followed him inside and made my way to the living room to sit down since that's the only way I know.

Memories of my first time here came flashing back to mind when we went through the contract and when I met Emily, Ivan and Aidan for the first time upclose. Feels like it was yesterday everything still feels like a dream in my mind a dream I'm bound to wake up from someday.

"As always thank you Liam and Adam you may now take your leave" Aron said

"Okay boss" Adam said and both him and Liam left

It was now just the two of us in the house the silence was so uncomfortable one could hear a pin drop

"Follow me I'll show you your room" he said

I did as he said and followed him he led me up the stairs and into the hallway after passing the first door he made a stop on the second door

"This is your room Liam and Adam already put your luggage inside the first door is my room and I hope you remember the rules Miss Rodriguez which clearly stated you will respect my personal space and not interfere in my personal life in short words you are not by any chance allowed to enter my room no matter what" he said with a hard face

"Okay sir I understand and thank you" I said and he left

I entered my room and my jaw dropped to the floor, the room was massive a queen size bed, a walk in closet, the bathroom itself was to die for including the exterior design everything was a mixture of grey and white I really loved it it was beautiful and beyond my imagination.

First thing I did was organise my belongings I unpacked some of my clothes and put them neatly in the closet then the rest of my stuff followed when I have time I need to go to my mom's house and fetch some of clothes most of my things I left behind I don't know if it will be okay to ask Adam and Liam for help I don't want to overstep my boundaries.

I then decided to take a shower and rest afte all I was feeling completely exhausted.

Getting out of the shower I wore my grey pj's just when I was about to get into bed my stomach started grumbling, I tip toed my way down the stairs and into the kitchen opening the fridge I grabbed a sandwich that was already made and a bottle of orange juice I sat on the kitchen counter and munched on my sandwich after I was done I cleaned up and went back to my room.

I decided to grab my phone and go through my Instagram account before sleeping my username was still was the same I was going to change it since my identity is secret I saw that emily.m had sent me a follow request I accepted it and followed her back her account was also private I guess I'd have to wait till she accepts it ten minutes later she accepted it Emily is just like me she doesn't post much she only has 6 posts on her page and also has 640 followers I only have 3 posts along with my 822 followers she liked my pictures and I liked hers to we talked a little bit and after we were done I logged of Instagram.

I was thinking of what I'm gonna do in the meantime my honeymoon was supposed to be two weeks, but we only spent one week so I still have another week left of being free,I think I'm gonna spend it with my mom and Bella from now onwards I'm not gonna see them as often as I want so I'm gonna make every chance I get to be with them count.

With that very last thought my eyes started getting heavy and I drifted of to sleep.