CHAPTER 16

Danna's POV

One week has passed, and I have never been this happy and care free in my life in a spam of one week I got to do many of things that I had jotted down in my diary.

I did some windsurfing, canoeing, kayaking, and surfing. These are some of the few water sports that are popular in the Maldives. Some of the activities Aron and I did together like normal people would for instance yesterday we played some beach volleyball with other visitors it was so fun. And to my bad luck I was on the losing team while Aron was on  the winning team.

We took so many pictures including selfies together to   send back home to our parent's they were so beautiful matter fact we were so beautiful and Aron was just so handsome I can't even count how many times I zoned out yesterday looking at him,he was everything a woman could ever want.

Right now I was sitting in the bath tub taking a warm bath with bubbles,I can't believe we only have one week left here honestly speaking I don't wanna leave if it were up to me I would stay here for ever. This place is amazing and beautiful the nature that surrounds it is mind blowing when you are here you at peace I'm already so madly inlove with this island,that's why I wanna make every day or second that I'm left with here count I'll will make every moment worthwhile.

Getting out of the tub I dried myself using a towel then after I grabbed a bathrobe and wore it,it was so short that it reached only halfway between thighs, now I was so anxious because Nana puts bathrobes that are long why is this one so short. I peeked through the bathroom door to see if Aron was in the room my heart dropped when I saw him sitting on the couch busy on his laptop I guess he was working, how the heck am I gonna go past him wearing this short bathrobe.

Why couldn't this damn closet be next to the bathroom why do I have to walk halfway through the room to get to the closet I was pissed.

"I can do this,I can do this" I started saying to myself now all I have to do Is count to five then after that I open the door and sprint my way to the closet, sounds easy I said to myself.

After ten seconds I started counting to five once I reached five I opened the door and started running little did I know that the rug near Aron's feet would trip me and I would fall right on top of him,with my back against his chest.

I was so shocked that I literally froze on  top of him my mind was spinning and three seconds later my mind clicked that I wasn't wearing anything underneath the bathrobe my heart dropped from the shock my thighs were literally exposed.

When I looked up he was staring right deep into my eyes his eye's changed color I couldn't quite register the emotion that was in his eye's.

"I'm so sorry sir I tripped,it won't ever happen again" I said standing up and making my way to the closet well I literally sprinted to the closet.

I closed the door and leaned against it.

"What the hell did I just do" I mentally said to myself

How will I even look at him after this, I'm so embarrassed he will think I was trying to seduce him and call me all different kinds of names even though it was an accident I can't help,but to feel disgusted of myself I was practically half naked on top of him I honestly wouldn't blame him if he were to think such of me.

At this point I wish I could lock myself in here and not come out till we leave this place, but I wanna have fun and explore.

I just decided to get dressed in some baggy clothes a sweat pant and an overlapping t-shirt after what just happened a few minutes ago I'm afraid to even show some skin even if it's just little. 

I unlocked the door and peeked through to see if he was still there, thankfully he wasn't I took my phone from the night stand and made my to the kitchen as I was passing by I heard the shower running. Thankfully I won't bump into him downstairs.

First thing I was gonna do was ask Nana why he switched the bathrobes I wanted the long ones back they are so comfortable.

"Afternoon sweetie" Nana said with a bright smile

"Afternoon Nana I hope you good"

"I'm okay my dear and are you enjoying your honeymoon so far" she said

"Yes I am Nana I feel so happy and at peace, anyways Nana I wanted to ask why did you change the bathrobes from long to short"? I asked

"Oh sweetie Mrs Jennifer asked me too according to her you are now a married woman so you should get comfortable with showing skin around your husband the soon the better " she said

The moment she said that a lump formed in my throat I wasn't expecting such an answer so I just decided to nodd and smile because I didn't know what to say.

A part of me feels like things will get complicated as time goes by.

What do you think Aron's is thinking after that incident?🤔

Tell me your thoughts in the comment section.😁