CHAPTER 28

Danna's POV

It was Saturday morning I was staring right outside my bedroom window looking at the sunrise while embracing the warmth of the hot cup of coffee I was having.

I couldn't stop recalling yesterday's events at Lockwood Industries, Aron was so mad to a point that he had us fly right back at home that instant. He just couldn't stand another second in New York.

I hadn't seen him since we arrived last night he just ordered Adam to drop me home safely and he took Liam with him. I kept asking Adam about his whereabouts but he just wouldn't budge.

I just hope he is okay wherever he is. Today was my day off I don't work during the weekends it's my time to do whatever I want and spend my day with whomever I want.

After some minutes of mentally fighting with myself I finally decided that today I'll go shopping buy some new clothes so I can rearrange my closet and maybe after that we could do a girls night with Isabella and Emily.

I decided to pick up my phone and do a group video call with both Bella and Emily.
After two rings Emily joined then Isabella followed

"What a surprise D I wonder what we did for you to finally grace us with your presence " Bella said sarcastically

"Bella you know I've been busy and today is my day off so I've been thinking that how about you two accompany me shopping today and after that we could do a girls night out or a sleep here I'm sure Aron won't mind " I said

"I'm all in girls " Emily said with happiness laced in her voice

"Me too" Bella said " But I think we are gonna have a problem " she mentioned

"You know the media is following every single move made by the Mondragon's and technically Emily by blood is a Mondragon don't you think it will be questionable if she is seen with us shopping the media will speculate and might end up finding out the whole truth" she said

"Well I honestly didn't think of it like that to be honest " I said

"And deep down Isabella is right D I don't think I'll make it to the shopping part, but the sleepover since it's private I'll definitely be there and I promise " Emily said

She was so sweet I really felt bad about the whole thing, but she assured me that it was okay and this is nothing compared to what they would as the Mondragon's when it comes to protecting their privacy.

Isabella assured me that she will be here at nine am on the dot I had already taken my shower before I called them. All I had to do now was apply some body lotion to my skin, do my hair and pick up something casual to wear.

After I was done with that I decided to wear some high waist mom jeans, a white t-shirt that I had tucked in the front and some white pair of sneakers.

I took out a white sling bag that matched my outfit perfectly well I had decided to let my hair loose which was a first since it's always tied up in a bun I had extremely long Latin hair which I had inherited from my mom. I was now good to go I grabbed my lip gloss, credit card and phone. Everything I had put in my bag.

I made my to the living room I had asked Adam to drop us halfway and from there we would uber he was a bit skeptical about it but finally agreed only on one condition that he would follow us from a distance of which I strongly agreed to because I don't want him to get into trouble with Aron, but I also asked Adam to wear casual clothes so he wouldn't bring much attention to himself.

Isabella had arrived my best friend looked so breathtakingly beautiful we were almost dressed the same. We got in the car and Adam drove us to the mall I had changed my mind about him dropping us halfway  since he wasn't dressed in his usual bodyguard attire that bought attention.

During our car ride we played music and sang our lungs out I was a very terrible singer by the way. Before we knew it we had arrived Adam used the underground parking which was more secure and safe.

"Let's go D I just can't wait to start picking out clothes for you"

"Let the shopping begin" I said smiling

My closet was already stocked up with fancy clothes courtesy of Mrs Jennifer but I wanted something simple and less extravagant clothing that I would extremely feel comfortable in after all my style is simple.

We shopped till our hearts dropped after we were done we went to MacDonald's finished our food and got ready to leave for home.

Only one thing was now left to complete our night.

The Pyjama Party

Don't forget to vote and comment.😘💕