Chapter 2

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Full Level Bigshot Only Takes the Career Path FLBOTCP » Chapter 2:
Full Level Bigshot Only Takes the Career Path Chapter 2:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The staff removed the chairs from the original conference table to make room for Zhao Yao's wheelchair. The height of the conference table and the wheelchair is a little far away. Although it does not obstruct the view, it always looks inferior.

Zhao Yao gave Zhao Qizhen a meaningful look, and then said to Yao Bai, "Let's go."

Yao Bai pushed the wheelchair to the vacant position. He stopped in front of the conference table without pushing it too far.

He asked in a low voice, "Brother, do you want to change the chair?"

"That's it." Zhao Yao was too lazy to move.

Seeing this, Zhao Qizhen raised his voice slightly: "Third brother, your leg is not healed yet, why did you come all the way here, in case the leg injury is not healed, and you will have a sequelae..." There was a bit of ridicule in his eyes. color.

Most of the people in the conference room knew that Zhao Qizhen had a bad relationship with Zhao Yao, and they were watching the excitement of the two now.

"Are you finished?" Zhao Yao looked at Zhao Qizhen, "I haven't seen you for a few days, and I haven't seen anything else, so there is a lot of noise."

"You!" Zhao Qizhen's anger suddenly rose when he heard the words, and just as he was about to say a few words to Zhao Yao, his sleeves were pulled down by the people around him.

Thinking of the special occasion today, he held back his anger. Forget it, why compete with a lame man?

Zhao Qizhen sneered, he didn't expect that Zhao Yao would dare to oppose him when he came back from a car accident, but when this incident is over today, let's see what ability Zhao Yao has to show off his power.

Zhao Yao glanced at Zhao Qizhen, but was too lazy to pay attention to him. Zhao Qizhen is like this, he thinks he is a little smart, but in fact he is hopelessly stupid.

"Okay." Zhao Zhikai, who was sitting in front of him, came out at the right time to smooth the game. He instructed the staff: "It's **** the road, get a cushion for San Shao."

He then looked at Zhao Yao with a hint of comfort in his eyes.

Seeing this, Zhao Yao raised his eyes and looked at Zhao Zhikai, who was a little younger. This man always looked like a good old man.

The staff brought the cushion over, and Zhao Zhikai continued: "Since Xiao Yao is here, then the meeting will continue."

The various indicators of the Qichen project are displayed on the electronic projection screen, and the calm and orderly explanation sound is amplified through the microphone to various places in the conference room. Although this meeting is not a confidential meeting, it is very important. Yao Bai originally wanted to leave this place, but Zhao Yao kept him on the grounds of being an assistant. The people who can stay in this situation are either the boss or the confidant secretary of the boss, and now he is standing with these people, My heart was pounding.

His brother Yao is fine, why is he a little panicked on this occasion.

Yao Bai stood up straight, giving himself courage.

Zhao Yao didn't open his eyes. He listened to the speaker's voice and gradually recalled the whole story of the Qichen project in his previous life.

The Zhao family has a vast industry and operates several projects at the same time, and the Qichen project is only one of them. Its significance is not its status in the Zhao family's industry, but the timing of its appearance. The person in charge of the Zhao family is seriously ill and is unable to take charge of the various properties of the Zhao family. At present, the people who temporarily coordinate the Zhao family's properties are Zhao Yao's second uncle Zhao Zhikai and his elder brother Zhao Changshuo, but the temporary is only temporary. One.