Chapter 88

Zhao Qi really thought about it for a long time before he thought of coming to Zhao Yao. The New Year's period was nothing more than a series of blows for him. First, people in the group began to keep their distance from him. Second, his mother Bai Chengxue was taken away for investigation on suspicion of leaking secrets. After he learned the news, he went to Zhao Zhikai for help. , As a result, Zhao Zhikai not only did not help solve this matter, but also insisted that he should not meddle in his own business.

Zhao Qi really thought it was ridiculous.

Seeing that Zhao Zhikai's side couldn't work, he went to look for a few people in the group who were friends with his mother, but all of them avoided it like a scorpion, and even Zhao Changshuo expressed an objective attitude towards this matter, and everything had to wait for the results of the investigation. When he came out and dealt with it according to the law, he really panicked.

Originally, he didn't realize how bad Bai Chengxue was doing. What happened to opening a company outside? Even Zhao Yao could develop his own business outside. How the **** would he offend people by opening a small company?

Only after careful investigation did we realize that the original focus was not on the company, but Bai Chengxue leaked secrets many times over the years to facilitate his companies outside the company, and also colluded with people within the group, resulting in very bad behavior.

During this time, Zhao Qizhen was looking for relationships and ran into obstacles everywhere, and was even verbally warned by Zhao Zhikai two days ago. He is not a fool, and he may not have seen Zhao Zhikai's true face before, but seeing the attitude of these people in the group and the way Zhao Zhikai does things, he finally understands that he and his mother are the targets of Zhao Zhikai's use from beginning to end.

Thinking about this time, he used the pretense of buying equity to provoke the relationship between Zhao Changshuo and Zhao Yao. In the final analysis, it was because of the euphemistic advice of people around Zhao Zhikai. If it wasn't for Zhao Zhikai, how could his mother be discovered by Zhao Changshuo because of the use of funds. How did it end up like this.

And the matter has developed to this point, Zhao Zhikai is still thinking about taking him out, not to use his status as the heir to fight Zhao Changshuo to the death. Now Zhao Zhikai has completely removed the disguise of "I'm for you", and spread out his wolf ambitions in front of him.

Zhao Qizhen has nowhere to go. On the one hand, he feels that he is ignorant to listen to Zhao Zhikai's nonsense, and on the other hand, he feels very unwilling to be played with from beginning to end, but there is no way to go before him. He ran into walls everywhere, Zhao Changshuo had another business-like attitude, and finally he thought of Zhao Yao absurdly.

He thought that since Zhao Yao cooperated with Zhao Changshuo, there must be a bargaining chip to communicate with Zhao Changshuo.

If he also withdraws from the competition, can Zhao Changshuo fish out his mother?

So here he comes.

Zhao Yao's residence is not a secret in the Zhao family, Zhao Qizhen knew it a few years ago.

At that time, he was still young, so Zhao Yao and his personal housekeeper moved out of the old house directly. Because of this incident, his mother was happy for a while, saying that she didn't have to wait for the gloomy child. Zhao Qi really didn't understand, but listening to his mother's words, Zhao Changshuo and Zhao Yao were going to fight him for the property in the future, so it was a good thing that Zhao Yao moved out of the old house. At that time, he also thought that Zhao Yao was also a fool. He couldn't live in a comfortable old house, and he had to come to live in such a place with the housekeeper.