Chapter 63

There was a lot of commotion on the live broadcast platform. Gu Sui called one after another to congratulate him, saying that he was thankful for the two big men who sacrificed their looks for their generosity and generosity. Zhao Yao didn't look at these scenes, but looked at the performance chart sent by Gu Sui in the group. During this time, he didn't find anyone to advertise, but the popularity of the fried sauce noodle platform has already spread, and even Gu Sui started to dig Several presenters came over.

Zhao Yao originally thought that it would take a while for the Zhajiang Noodles platform to develop, but he did not expect that Gu Sui had a good eye for the market and knew how to seize opportunities. , As a result, when the traffic on Gu Sui's side came together, he made up his mind to poach other people's anchors.

Moreover, there are also many anchors in the circle who have begun to inquire about the situation of the fried sauce noodle platform, and they also have the meaning of changing the platform for development. But these are not things that Zhao Yao should consider. He and Pei Mingzhan have just decided on a romantic relationship. In a blink of an eye, Pei Mingzhan needs to travel for a week because of his company's business problems. forced to a different place.

During this period, Zhao Ruihong originally wanted to come here, but because something went wrong with RH abroad, she booked a flight and left. Before leaving, she left Zhao Yao the contact information of the RH domestic director, saying that Huihua would find someone directly when she needed help, but she felt that Huihua might not be able to use it, so she thought it was a way for Zhao Yao.

"Does this mean...?"

It was the first time that Chen Xi came to visit Zhao Yao's house. As soon as he sat down, Zhao Yao handed him his business card.

Zhao Yao said: "You can do it as you see fit."

The contact information of RH is not useful to Zhao Yao, but since it is a convenience sent by Zhao Ruihong, judging from the current development trend of Huihua, it is a matter of mutual benefit in the end.

Chen Xi accepted the business card in a complicated mood, "Oh, by the way, Mr. Zhao, 'The Shadow' will premiere in two days."

"A fan of movies?" Zhao Yao was a little surprised, he almost forgot about the show, "Is it all done in the later stage?"

"Yes, it should be broadcast this weekend, because the subject matter can only be broadcast online, and it is a cooperation with the Panda Panda platform." Chen Xi continued: "Because this drama has a friendly performance of actor Pei, the attention on the Internet is still quite high. Yes, combined with our overall investment, the return on this show may be a few points higher than the estimated value."

"That's good." Zhao Yao is a little interested. Although he has seen actors filming on the set, the situation on the set is quite different from the complete work presented in front of the screen. And if you think about it, it should be Pei Mingzhan's last work before he quits the circle.

"It's been a long time, and there's still the promotion of "Limeng" after "Fine Movies"?"

Zhao Yao asked again: "Can the schedule of "Li Meng" catch up?"

Chen Xi hurriedly said: "This should be no problem, the editing is almost done in the later stage, and the final film will be submitted for review."

He was still a little nervous when he came here. Yesterday, Mr. Zhao went to the company for a temporary interview. Among the people he and Yao Bai selected originally, except for the people on the original list of Mr. Zhao, they were basically wiped, and only two people were left in the end. . He came here at this time, on the one hand to send documents, and on the other hand to inquire about President Zhao's attitude.