Chapter 100

Zhao Changshuo was a little surprised when he found this content. When he clicked on it, it was all chatting and gossip by some netizens, and there was no actual evidence that Zhao Yao had a girlfriend. But the content of the discussion under this topic makes him a little lost...

[Hahahaha beautiful love, welcome everyone to come to Pei Zhao together! 】

[I think CP is a bit too much. I have a friend who works at Huihua. She told me that Mr. Zhao seems to have a girlfriend...]

【what? Does Mr. Zhao have a girlfriend? 】

[I have also heard that Mr. Zhao has a girlfriend who often talks on the phone. 】

[True or false, I didn't see the news about Mr. Zhao's girlfriend, I thought he was single [laugh cry]]

[The tag of "Beautiful Love" mainly refers to the friendship between the actor and Mr. Zhao, hhh, sisters, don't take it seriously. 】

The secretary was ready to get off work after arranging things, and then saw that his boss was still looking at his mobile phone when he got off work, and he didn't even notice when the elevator arrived, "Boss, the elevator is here."

Zhao Changshuo looked back, still thinking about when Zhao Yao had a girlfriend, and why two boys' friendship netizens said it was love, is the demarcation of the Internet's relationship so shallow now?

-*

In the end, Feng Mu's matter was decided to be handled by the legal team of Zha Jiangmian. Although he didn't explicitly say that he wanted to join the Zhajiangmian platform, Zhao Yao obviously felt that Feng Mu's attitude had softened a lot. Knowing his vx, he often asks questions on vx.

Zhao Yao has no qualms about answering these questions, because from the direction of Feng Mu's question and the follow-up technology development ideas, it is obvious that he is in line with the technology that has been shown on the market for fried sauce noodles, and he is even making relevant adjustments. Talents like Feng Mu joining a young team like Zha Jiang Mian will only be more powerful, and they can even develop the live broadcast optimization technology a few years in advance.

Therefore, he also took the time to recall the technical points he had read. Although he could not remember the main technical details, he still remembered the market problems corresponding to the technology. It should also provide ideas for Feng Mu's development.

As Feng Mu confronted the lawsuit over the Lemon platform, Zhao Yao gradually communicated with several people on the Internet, and then he also found that his boyfriend seemed to be a little jealous.

"Uncle Wang said you bought something again?" Pei Mingzhan came over after taking a shower, and saw Zhao Yao sitting on the sofa playing with his mobile phone, "They even sent them to their new home."

Zhao Yaoman replied casually, "Well, the house can be lived in next month."

Pei Mingzhan glanced at his phone and asked, "Are you chatting with Feng Mu again?"

"Well, I said there was a problem with the document I gave him last time. I asked the question in the group if it could be optimized." Zhao Yao came back to his senses after answering, "I won't talk about it for a while, I'm going to watch a movie with you today."

Pei Mingzhan nodded: "Work time should be separated from personal time."

Zhao Yao smiled when he heard Pei Mingzhan say this: "I know, I don't watch it."

After he finished speaking, he was about to quit vx when he saw a message from Zhao Changshuo.

Zhao Changshuo has not contacted him for a long time. The last time I saw Zhao Changshuo was at his father's funeral last month. The funeral was held in a low-key manner. There were other messes in the group that were not completely cleaned up. Zhao Ruihong also hurried back and left at the time. It was ridiculous, his father had so many children, and he ended up in such a situation.