Chapter 86

The celebration banquet of "Fine Shadow" has not ended yet, based on the two conversations between Director Cheng and Mr. Zhao, the Internet began to speculate whether there will be a sequel to "Fine Shadow", and even a marketing account directly cued other actors in order to increase the popularity, saying yes The reason why Cheng Dao didn't start filming is because the current cast is not available for the sequel, and some say that the protagonist became popular and started to play big names.

The marketing methods of each company are provided, but these are also common methods in the circle. After the celebration banquet, the official "Shadow" issued a statement against online rumors. Just waiting for the production team to get the numbers. In addition, there are a lot of fans in the female host's live broadcast room. They originally went to "Fantasy", but after watching the live broadcast, they were circled by the film crew's investors.

Zhao Yao's super talk became lively again today, because Mr. Zhao's short live broadcast attracted many passers-by fans, and curious netizens began to search for Zhao Yao, and one after another, they climbed to the super talk side.

[I've come to the pit, I heard that I want to become a member, which members are I filling? 】

[[film list] This is Huihua's investment film list, [material collection] This is a collection of Zhao Zongsheng's pictures and materials. 】

[Hahahaha has another little sister entered the pit? welcome. 】

[President Zhao is too good-looking, I was originally squatting on news, but I didn't expect that in the second half, my attention was all on Mr. Zhao. 】

[When I heard about Mr. Zhao before, I thought it was a Mediterranean uncle. After reading it today, I realized that I was ignorant. 】

There is not much news about Zhao Yao. Occasionally, some news is related to Pei Mingzhan. The most lively circle of fans was last year when Huihua encountered a public relations crisis.

Netizens who know more, know that Zhao always supports the rich second generation when Huihua is about to go bankrupt, Zhao Fan who entered the circle earlier, knows that Mr. Zhao and the crew are astronomical in benefits, or friends who have recently entered the circle. It was after watching the tidbits of "Fantasy" that I realized this somewhat different domineering president.

But there are also other rumors. Unknown netizens think that Zhao is always a middle-aged uncle, and Qian Duoai invests in investment, and every movie that happens to be cast is a hit drama. And now, just through the live broadcast, some netizens who didn't pay much attention to it discovered this handsome president for the first time.

【How come I didn't realize that he is so handsome before! ! 】

[hhhh Xiao Zhao is rarely out of the circle, usually when there is news, he is with Emperor Pei, and the two of them are good friends. 】

[Yes, yes, you can usually squat on Pei Pei's Weibo or super chat, and occasionally squat on the news of President Zhao. 】

【Does Xiao Zhao not have Weibo? I searched for a long time and couldn't find it. 】

【Weibo? Sisters, don't think about it, instead of thinking about Weibo, it is better to watch a few more dramas. 】

【Weibo? Huihua's official blog is also counted. If you have nothing to do, remember to go there to check in and ask for pictures. The official blogger is a good person. 】

[There is also Tugou Bo, our fried sauce noodles have been very good recently! 】

Fans who are new to the pit will follow the guidance of the old fans and start to get food everywhere. Today, they will encounter pictures in Pei Mingzhan's super talk, and tomorrow they will go to the super talk of "Fantasy" to smash the tidbits and edits. I took time to browse the official blogs of Huihua and Zhajiang Noodles to see if there are any new pictures of squatting.