Chapter 47

"Your second sister, although I don't have the courage of Zhao Changshuo to give you the stars directly, but in this circle, I know more things than Zhao Changshuo's boring." Zhao Ruihong didn't think about why Zhao Yao chose to enter this circle, For her, it doesn't matter which circle Zhao Yao enters, but now that he has entered the entertainment circle, he knows that she is the person in power behind RH, but he didn't come to ask for something. In terms of relationship, although she has been abroad for several years, she is more Zhao Changshuo is so talkative, why didn't he come to the door?

Zhao Yao paused for a while, "I also only found out that RH is your property some time ago."

Zhao Ruihong smiled when she heard the words: "Now that you know, why didn't you talk to me about cooperation? I also know Huihua, it's a good company, but there are still some resources in it that haven't come up, right?"

"Yes."

Zhao Yao knew that this matter could not be concealed from Zhao Ruihong. For a person like her, the background information of these people who came today should have been investigated by her long ago. Even if she did not go to find it in person, her subordinates would tell her now. Who in the circle is dominant and who has something to do with others.

Before he knew that the resource Chen Xi wanted was RH, Zhao Yao originally wanted to do more research to understand the background of this company, but after knowing Zhao Ruihong, he knew that it was useless to investigate these preferences and interests, and Zhao Ruihong did not eat it. this set.

"RH's development in China in recent years is good, and you also know that its main influence is international. The artist companies that RH have cooperated with are all selected through internal layers. It is not easy to cooperate with us."

Zhao Ruihong saw that Zhao Yao was not interested in her words. It seemed that the person who came here today to talk about resources was not Zhao Yao but her, so she said, "Are you really not interested? Tell me about cooperation?"

Zhao Yao was amused by her words, "If I am eager to discuss cooperation with you, I can go directly to the old house to find you, or call you. I am here today mainly to meet you. As for RH's vision, It happens to be a good thing for Yu Huihua."

"How?" Zhao Ruihong asked.

Zhao Yao said bluntly: "Huihua has just started to develop, it is indeed a good thing to have the top resources at the beginning, but at the same time, the public impression on it will gradually be restricted within a defined range, but these are the The development of Huihua is not a good thing. I hope that the partners have a high enough vision and a far-sighted vision, so that when Huihua obtains resources with its ability, the public's impression is not on the capital, but Huihua's The artist is good enough to live up to this expectation."

Zhao Ruihong was silent for a while after hearing this, and then laughed loudly: "Okay Zhao Yao, are you using RH as a springboard for Huihua?"

Large companies cooperate with top distribution resources, and the public impression will think that this resource comes from capital cooperation, but in fact, this is the case in most of the circles. Artists are backed by the company, and resources are provided by the company. The company helps artists to gain popularity and influence. But Zhao Yao's move is not only to do this, he not only wants the strength of the company, but also wants to cultivate a label on the artist.

The impression of the former to the public is that a certain artist can get this resource, it really depends on a good company. The latter is that the so-and-so artist gets this resource because he is good enough.

Zhao Yao continued: "This is a win-win cooperation. RH has good artists to help build their reputation, and Huihua's artists also use RH's status resources to gain popularity."