Chapter 99

In the middle of the night, Zhao Yao was carried to the bedroom by Pei Mingzhan in a daze. As soon as he lay down, he felt sleepy. At this time, the phone next to him rang. Zhao Yao stretched out his hand to reach for the phone, but Pei Mingzhan held his hand.

After a while, the ringing on the other side of the phone stopped.

Pei Mingzhan scanned the phone number above, and he was familiar with the name in the note, as if it was the name of the bodyguard who often followed Zhao Yao.

Not long after, another text message came over there.

Pei Mingzhan glanced at it, and then put the phone away from him, so as not to disturb Zhao Yao's rest.

Zhao Yao didn't notice the phone call from the bodyguard until he woke up the next day. He had a vague impression of the phone call in the middle of the night, but it seemed that someone had pressed it. He looked at the text message sent by the bodyguard and frowned slightly. He also planned to ask EV to check whether it was a bug on Zhao Zhikai's side.

Is it the paparazzi?

"Are you up?" Pei Mingzhan came in from the door. He was already wearing a suit and tie. Seeing Zhao Yao sitting up from the bed, he approached and asked, "Breakfast is ready, it's your favorite sweet porridge. , Shall I bring it to feed you?"

"It's alright, I'll go wash up later." Zhao Yao showed him his phone, "I said how do you feel someone is following us? Someone came into the community last night. It was a paparazzi who followed us and took some pictures."

"What did you take?" Pei Mingzhan took a closer look. The second half of the text message was a photo from the bodyguard, some of them when they traveled last week, and some of Zhao Yao picking him up from get off work in recent days...

He frowned slightly after reading it: "Just filmed this?"

Zhao Yao: "It seems that there are other photos. I have already asked someone to check the studio behind him. Things were taken, but they were not sent."

"Don't worry about the paparazzi, if you ask someone to send it to my studio, our people will check it faster." Pei Mingzhan said simply.

Zhao Yao nodded, and yes, Pei Mingzhan's studio is more familiar with these.

But he didn't expect that there would be paparazzi filming with them for so long, and this person could not be discovered for such a long time. The ability of the entertainment circle paparazzi is quite powerful.

Pei Mingzhan saw that Zhao Yao was still sitting beside the bed and didn't move much, so he unbuttoned his suit slightly, and when he approached, he wanted to pick him up, "Okay, Mr. Zhao, don't think about these things, go wash first and then have breakfast. Your boyfriend is going to work."

He said, "If you don't move, I'll start."

Zhao Yao had to put down the phone, glanced at Pei Mingzhan's tie, and reached out to help him straighten, "The tie is crooked."

He said, "I want to eat fried eggs."

Pei Mingzhan made him a relatively simple breakfast last time, and there was an omelette in it that tasted different from what he had eaten before, but it was particularly suitable for his appetite.

"Well, come down after you wash up?" Pei Mingzhan looked at his watch, "Ten minutes, it's still too late."

After Pei Mingzhan left, Zhao Yaocai walked slowly to the bathroom to wash up, during which time he asked his subordinates to pass the paparazzi affairs to Pei Mingzhan's studio.