Chapter 18

The Zhao family's old house is located in the suburbs. When Zhao Qizhen arrived home, his mother was sitting in the hall.

"You're back?" Bai Chengxue, the mistress of the Zhao family, asked, "How's the company going today?"

Zhao Qi was so angry that he threw the key in his hand on the sofa, "Zhao Changshuo didn't let me enter the Venucia project at all, and he sent me to another project team when I asked about it. And what about him?"

Bai Chengxue pushed a glass of water in front of Zhao Qizhen, "Don't worry, although your father intends to use the Qichen project as an assessment project, but now Zhao Yao has withdrawn from the competition and you haven't competed, maybe there will be changes at that time, you A while ago, I said that Zhao Zhikai asked you to discuss things, how is the situation now?"

"We stopped communicating after Zhao Changshuo got the project, and we don't know what happened to him and Zhao Yao. The people on the same boat suddenly fell out." Zhao Qizhen actually wondered about this. At that time, after Zhao Yao withdrew from the competition, The next day, Zhao Zhikai came to the door and asked him if he wanted to win the project.

He naturally agreed, why don't you want the benefits delivered to your door?

Zhao Zhikai can be said to be a powerful help for Zhao Yao's competition, so Zhao Qizhen will naturally not refuse such a person. But when his scandals broke out, Zhao Zhikai became cold again, making Zhao Qizhen not sure whether this person was sincere or fake.

Zhao Qizhen sneered: "I suspect that when Zhao Zhikai said to help me at the time, it was actually Zhao Yao who sent me here to deal with me. Otherwise, how could all those things of mine come out so coincidentally?"

"Your business is really strange. Mom checked it out for you. It doesn't seem to have anything to do with Zhao Changshuo." Bai Chengxue wondered, "Just why did Zhao Zhikai deal with you? What if Zhao Yao did this?"

"Who knows?" Zhao Qizhen felt uncomfortable when he thought of Zhao Yao. His third brother was no simpler than the eldest brother. Zhao Changshuo still looked like a gentleman, but Zhao Yao didn't have it at all. In Zhao Qizhen's impression, Zhao Yao is someone who can go out of his way to achieve his goals. He suddenly thought that Zhao Yao looked at him at the Qichen meeting as cold and ruthless as if he was looking at something useless, "Evil sect, Zhao Yao is a real person. evil door."

"Actually, this is also a good thing, listen to me." Bai Chengxue said, "I received news today that Zhao Zhikai smashed a lot of things in the office after he came out of Zhao Yao's residence. I suspect that he really fell out with Zhao Yao. It will be difficult for Zhao Yao to return to the Zhao Group by relying on his mother's connections, and Zhao Zhikai will not make him feel better."

"Mom, what do you mean?" Zhao Qizhen asked lately, "Working with Zhao Zhikai?"

Bai Chengxue held Zhao Qizhen's hand, "We don't care what Zhao Yao thinks for now, at least now that he has a falling out with Zhao Zhikai, he has voided himself, as long as Zhao Changshuo has not taken that position, Zhao Zhikai is the second only person in the Zhao Group. Zhao Changshuo's people, if you want to fight, you have to get along well with Zhao Zhikai."

"Mom, you don't know what he did to me after the last Qichen meeting, wasn't it just a few scandals? I asked him to help me press down, and he let me handle it myself." Zhao Qi really didn't like Zhao Zhikai, "with his ability , he didn't help me with a little thing, can I cooperate with him?"

Bai Chengxue's eyes were gentle: "Silly boy, your biggest opponent now is Zhao Changshuo."

Zhao Qizhen: "Is Zhao Yao really not fighting?"