Chapter 58

The live broadcast caused extensive discussion on the Internet. Originally, "Leisure" was on the cusp of the storm, but because of the sincere apology of the program team and the patient explanations of the guests, netizens also began to pay attention to this small variety show that was not very popular. Some people even went to look at the first episode that had already premiered, and found that the show did not engage in moth games, and the guests were very leisurely as if they were going on vacation, except that they were responsible for three meals a day.

【how to say? The pace is very slow, but it is just right for dinner. 】

[The resident guests are not familiar except Dai Xuan, but they can feel that they are very relaxed on the show. 】

【real or fake? After listening to Pei Pei's introduction, I really want to watch it...]

...

After the live broadcast, Pei Mingzhan added a few more shots, and when he was free, he went to the hotel next door to find Zhao Yao.

He asked, "Didn't Zhao Yao come here?"

"Don't think I didn't know that you both slept in the same bed last night." Brother Lao watched the comment for an hour, and felt more and more that Pei Mingzhan was an unfathomable man. Before, he only knew that his acting skills were extraordinary, but now he found his face. There are endless tricks and routines below, "I was left at the entrance of the village by you yesterday, but fortunately a kind uncle showed me the way..."

"Are you done?" Pei Mingzhan asked.

Brother Lao glanced at the open work group on the computer, "Not yet."

He said again: "Is this the point!"

Pei Mingzhan has something in his heart, "Then you are busy first, and I will come back later."

"..." Brother Lao didn't say a word of foul language, and saw that Pei Mingzhan was about to leave, and said: "Mr. Zhao came over earlier to take medicine, and asked the doctor that the fever subsided and let him rest more. As a result, he went out. It should be I'm going to the show crew..."

When Pei Mingzhan came out, Uncle Wang entrusted him to bring the thermos to Zhao Yao.

As expected, Zhao Yao was really in the show team's room. He was sitting in a small room temporarily borrowed by the program team, next to the program director was reading documents, while he was on the phone, there was a fever-relief sticker on his forehead, and he took off his coat and put it on the chair beside him.

"Well, don't worry about Shi Yang's contact with you, let them go for a few days." Zhao Yao's expression was light: "Don't worry about other things, someone else will take over."

When he saw Pei Mingzhan come in, he nodded slightly, and then continued talking to the person on the other end of the phone.

When the incident happened suddenly yesterday, he temporarily explained Chen Xi and Lao Zheng, but he didn't know how the two were dealing with them, so he would call to check the progress when his mental state improved. The person on the phone just now is Lao Zheng. Usually, his business here has little to do with the assets of Lao Zheng's agent, but Shi Yang has a long way to calculate this time. If you don't give some color, it's true that Huihua will only eat. Stupid loss.

The owner of the Panda Panda platform is good friends with Lao Zheng. Zhao Yao also paid attention to major domestic video platforms when he was busy with the live broadcast platform a few times. Only when he used the relationship did he know that Lao Zheng and Panda Panda still have this relationship. And Shi Yang likes to use his connections to press Huihua's projects, how can he make Huihua suffer?