Chapter 28

-*

Chen Xi fell into deep thought after receiving Zhao Yao's call. He didn't know where Zhao always heard about Zhang Qi, and even nominated the protagonist of "Li Meng" to let him try it. Originally, he thought that to find an actor with a good appearance and good acting skills, he only needed to spend a little more money, but now that Mr. Zhao said this, he felt that this project might be accompanied by **** storms.

"Where did you hear about Zhang Qi..." Chen Xi sighed while looking at the information sent by the secretary on the desk.

He heard about Zhang Qi because someone in the industry named him to block him.

In the early years, Zhang Qi can be said to be a popular actor. He was born in TV series. Because of his good acting skills and unique style, he has many fans, and his popularity is close to that of the four big fresh meat of the year. Actors like Zhang Qi who have both physical appearance and good strength, as long as the resources can keep up, it is only a matter of time before they become popular.

But what is unknown is that Zhang Qi was married at an early age and was married before he entered the circle. His wife is an amateur. This matter has been concealed until one time, the management took a fancy to Zhang Qi, and the boss said that he wanted to sneak him, Zhang Qi should not resist, and the rest of the crew knew about it.

Later, the management put pressure on him, and the crew ended the contract with him under pressure. His original company was only a small company and could not bear the pressure from the bosses in the circle, so he could only hide him in the end. After the snow was hidden, the news of his marriage was also released by the marketing account, and the popularity of fans gradually declined.

Chen Xi asked Zhang Qi to check, and found that the rumors from the outside world were fairly common. After Zhang Qi's career was hit, his wife died of dystocia two years ago. A big man survived with his daughter, and his life became more and more difficult.

It is not difficult for someone as talented as Zhang Qi to leave the entertainment industry. However, the contract was suppressed by the original company and blocked by the industry. The past few years have not been very good, and he can only occasionally take on some supporting roles or tricks that do not show his face very much. , and even went as a martial arts stand-in.

From the perspective of acting skills and appearance, this person is definitely not a loss to play the male lead, and it can be said that he has saved a lot of money with his current worth.

However, the problem arises again. Inviting Zhang Qi means negotiating the contract with him, and maybe offending some people in the industry. From a long-term perspective, it is a business of pen compensation.

Chen Xi looked worried, Huihua had just returned to the temperature, and he was about to touch other capital.

Mr. Zhao really caused him a big problem...but it wasn't impossible to solve it.

"That said, I didn't look for a small fresh meat, and then I found an old fresh meat."

Chen Xi got through the inside line and instructed the secretary to go to Zhang Qi to discuss the liquidated damages.

-*

After Zhao Yao handed over the matter to Chen Xi, he didn't take care of it anymore. The actor's business was not his concern at all, and the fact that he invited Zhang Qi to audition was for Pei Mingzhan's face. There are not no actors like Zhang Qi in the circle, but since Pei Mingzhan would mention these two sentences to him, it would be easy for him to help him.

"I heard that Xiaoji went to a new show, brother, do you know?" Yao Bai chatted with Zhao Yao, who was watching TV series while playing games, "I heard that it was a music show that just started in China, and the agent took him there. The audition turned out to be a smooth one, and now I'm waiting for the show to be recorded."