Chapter 94

When Pei Mingzhan arrived, Zhao Yao was standing on the edge of a shelter from the rain, with his driver standing beside him.

The first time he knew that Zhao Yao was not at the hotel, he asked others to look for it, and at the same time called Zhao Yao. Zhao Yaohui took the initiative to leave the hotel, indicating that there was a temporary matter that forced him to leave at this time, and that he did not disturb others, indicating that the matter was still within his scope.

But even so, Pei Mingzhan was restless when he knew the news.

Knowing that he might be disturbed, he also called Zhao Yao.

Zhao Yao told him that the location was a small park near his company, and there was a cafe next to this place. When Zhao Yao came to his company a few times before, he asked his secretary to bring coffee twice, and Zhao Yao liked the coffee very much.

There is a small pavilion on the roadside outside the park, and down is the city's main road that flows endlessly.

Zhao Yao stood in the pavilion and waved when he saw him coming.

Pei Mingzhan walked over quickly with an umbrella. On the way, he saw several familiar passers-by, who were the bodyguards Zhao Yao had stayed at the hotel before.

Things should be done...

"I'm not leaving, you are in such a hurry." Zhao Yao saw that Pei Mingzhan stepped into the pavilion with his long legs, and noticed that half of his suit jacket was wet.

Pei Mingzhan saw the person in front of him, and the big stone in his heart was completely put down. He was very angry, but when he thought of what Zhao Yao said on the phone, and asked him if he wanted to come pick him up, all his anger was softened. down.

"Why don't you tell me when you go out, you know how dangerous it is now." Pei Mingzhan looked at him, his tone slightly slowed down: "My boyfriend is very worried about you."

Zhao Yao said: "I'm here to see someone, it's not a big deal, it's over."

But I wondered if it would be better to tell him next time I go out...

When receiving the text message from Zhao Zhikai, Zhao Yao thought that he would take this opportunity to solve other matters best, so he took the initiative to make an appointment when Zhao Zhikai proposed to 'meet each other'. He didn't do anything he was not sure about, so he had already let others arrange everything before he set off, Zhao Zhikai would not have the chance to attack him in this place.

The longer they got along, the more he knew that Pei Mingzhan would always magnify his affairs and think about it, so it would be best if he didn't let him know about going out.

Pei Mingzhan looked at him quietly, was silent for a while, and finally said helplessly: "I really underestimate you, you can still make such a big move today after all the tossing last night."

He originally planned to finish the meeting, and if he was lucky enough to get back in time, he would be able to catch up before someone woke up. As a result, he didn't know whether he looked at the notes left on the desktop, but the disturbance was really not small.

Referring to what happened last night, Zhao Yao reacted with hindsight: "I have good physical strength."

"Did you sleep in the middle of the night then?" Pei Mingzhan took his hand, "What would you like to eat at noon?"

Zhao Yao paused for a while, then seriously argued: "It's just sleepy."

Pei Mingzhan tilted his head, seeing his boyfriend's serious appearance, he couldn't help laughing: "Mr. Zhao, your ears are red."