Chapter 42

On the way out of the dolphinarium, Yao Bai was a step late and almost missed him. The aisle in the museum was not easy to walk. The two had just set out, and the introduction to popular science over there had just ended. As a result, they encountered a crowded situation. When they came out, they had already opened more than half of the distance in front.

"There are so many people this weekend." Brother Lao finally saw the two black hats in front of him, "Honestly speaking, they are well dressed, otherwise it will be difficult for us to see clearly."

Yao Bai is taller than Brother Lao, and his field of vision is farther away. He happened to see two girls in front of the exit with their mobile phones as if they were taking pictures, "Brother Lao, look at the two in front, they seem to be Are you filming Emperor Pei?"

Brother Lao was agitated, "What the hell? No way??"

Zhao Yao and Pei Mingzhan were walking and talking. Just when he mentioned that Pei Mingzhan's friend planned to set up a live broadcast company, he temporarily gave up his idea and did not plan to go to the Polar Bear Pavilion. Before half of the conversation here, more and more people came out behind. In order to avoid the crowd, the two went to a nearby drink shop to sit and rest.

Pei Mingzhan went to buy drinks, and Zhao Yao played with his mobile phone when he had nothing to do.

At this time, a couple came over a little, and the boy headed took the initiative to ask: "Well, is it Mr. Zhao Yao?"

Zhao Yao raised his head and looked at the girl standing behind the boy. He also saw a few other people standing behind them, who seemed to have come to play in a team. He nodded slightly: "Is something wrong?"

The girl said excitedly, "Is it really President Zhao? I'm your fan!"

She noticed the two of them in the dolphinarium. She has been chasing stars all the year round, and she knows that artists are dressed strictly when they go out in private. In addition, there are rumors of encountering Mr. Zhao on the Internet during this time, so she also left more snacks. The boyfriend said this, and the boyfriend said if he wanted to go up and ask.

Unexpectedly, this question is really Mr. Zhao!

Zhao Yao has been surrounded by a wave in the movie theater, so it is not surprising to face such a situation. He sent a message to Pei Mingzhan asking him to stay away first, and then said, "Hello."

There are other people behind the girl, she hesitated a little: "Will we disturb you too much?"

Zhao Yao said, "Alright, do you have any questions?"

Zhao always treats fans as if he were doing business, and even when he speaks, he has a business-like temperament. The girl knew that she would be embarrassed to interrupt, so she said, "No, no, I'm very excited to meet you, I didn't expect President Zhao also came to the aquarium to play!"

Zhao Yao nodded: "I'll come and take a look at the weekend."

After he finished speaking, he looked at the two of them curiously, "Are you a couple?"

The girl nodded shyly, "Yes, he is my boyfriend."

The boy patted the back of his head awkwardly.

Zhao Yao saw that the girl's hand naturally wrapped around the boy's arm, so he asked, "You guys look good, how many years have you been together?"

The girl turned her head to look at the boy.

The boy didn't expect the legendary Mr. Zhao to be so approachable, and when he asked about their relationship, he proudly introduced: "Our two college classmates have been together for three years, and we just came out to play with the people from the club today. ."