Chapter 35

Some things were mentioned by Pei Mingzhan, like a fog that was blown away, and vague impressions gradually emerged.

In S City, he really has no playmates, but when he was a child, he went to his grandfather's place to play on vacation, but a brother next door would occasionally come. When he was a child, he went to H City to get along with no friends of the same age. His grandfather suggested that he go to the next door to play with his brother. He said that his brother was actually a primary school student who was three or four years older. The older brother is always full of longing.

However, the older kids hated the little kids around. Every time he went there, no one took him to play. He could only sit next to them and watch them play several times. In the end, he ran home angrily to find his grandfather, saying that it was the brothers who did not play with him.

At that time, there was a child in the group of children. Others called him "Pepe Brother". All the children listened to his words. Originally, the older children did not take the children to play games. , is not fun to play. Until once Zhao Yao ran home crying, Pepe was called back by his parents and reprimanded, and the next day he had to come to the door with snacks to apologize.

Zhao Yaoduo listened to his mother's childhood anecdote. He didn't remember why he ran home crying, but when he mentioned his playmates, he always thought of the old man who stood at the door of the yard and apologized with two bags of snacks. child.

"What's the matter?" Pei Mingzhan saw that Zhao Yao didn't speak, so he asked, "Inattentive."

Zhao Yao came back to his senses: "Think of something."

Pei Mingzhan was about to ask him what he was thinking of, but the speed of the roller coaster suddenly accelerated. The whistling wind covered each other's voices, and the screams of the tourists in front resounded through the sky.

Zhao Yao's mood was quickly blown away by the fast-moving roller coaster. The weightlessness at high altitude made him unable to think. When the roller coaster reached the end, he was stunned. The safety device was turned on, and Zhao Yao stood with a pale face leaning on the seat.

After Pei Mingzhan asked the staff to get the hat back, he saw that he didn't slow down, so he ran over worriedly: "Are you alright?"

Zhao Yao stood on his shoulders, "It's okay, I'm just not used to it, so I didn't slow down."

It was he who was careless. In his last life, riding roller coasters was a matter of childhood, and when he got older, he was even more wary of such high-altitude facilities. He thought he was fine, but when the roller coaster was going fast, his physical response couldn't be faked.

Pei Mingzhan helped him to sit down on the other side, and put on his hat, "Slow down, let's go."

Zhao Yao agreed too quickly when he proposed to take the roller coaster just now. He had no idea that Zhao Yao would be afraid of heights.

There were several people sitting in the rest area next to the roller coaster at this time. Many people did not recover after getting off, and four or five people sat scattered. Some parents brought their children to ride the roller coaster, but they didn't recover and threw up the garbage bag. The two young guys coming to this rest area really caught the attention of others.

An elderly father with a baby immediately suggested to Pei Mingzhan: "Little brother, you can get a bag for your friend and vomit it up."

The kind little boy ran over with a bag and handed it to Pei Mingzhan.

Pei Mingzhan took the bag, "Thank you, kid."

"You're welcome, brother." The little boy ran away.

Zhao Yao lowered his hat and said stubbornly, "No."