Chapter 45

After Pei Mingzhan posted on Weibo, he didn't pay attention to the rumors on the Internet. He and Zhao Yao simply ate something, and then the two discussed the live broadcast platform for a while.

"Yao Bai is probably still busy now, can you wear my pajamas?" Pei Mingzhan glanced at the time.

Zhao Yao used to spend the night in the company, and occasionally only returned to the apartment in the morning to freshen up.

Just after eleven o'clock, the two ended their discussion.

After Zhao Yao came out of the shower, he wore Pei Mingzhan's pajamas, and his underwear was not worn, except that it was a little bigger. Seeing that Pei Mingzhan was packing up the documents, he added, "I have written half of the plan document, or I will rest after finishing it."

It's still early at eleven o'clock, and it's still a long way from his sleep time. It's better to take advantage of this meeting to finish writing things.

But Pei Mingzhan turned off the laptop, "It's late enough at eleven o'clock, don't you feel tired after playing for so long during the day?"

Zhao Yao paused: "It's okay, I work late, I won't be able to adjust it in half an hour."

Although the quality of sleep has improved recently, it will not be sleepy until after twelve o'clock.

Pei Mingzhan led him to the guest bedroom, "It's better to rest early at night. It's more comfortable to lie down and close your eyes than to concentrate on reading documents."

After he finished speaking, he said, "I'll go get the quilt, you wait."

Zhao Yao stood at the door of the guest bedroom, watching Pei Mingzhan come out from the other master bedroom with the quilt in his arms.

Pei Mingzhan said while spreading the bed: "The weather turns cold, and some quilts have been sent to wash and have not been brought back, so you can use this bed first."

Zhao Yao: "Actually, you don't need to be so troublesome."

There is also a small blanket in the guest bedroom, which is also sufficient.

After working hard, Pei Mingzhan said, "Have you been sleeping better recently? Listen to Yao Bai and the others saying that you are still insomnia?"

Zhao Yao nodded: "Much better."

"Then go to sleep." Pei Mingzhan said, "Or do I have to talk with you?"

Zhao Yao paused, "It's not necessary."

After Pei Mingzhan left, Zhao Yao lay on the bed to rest. He thought he would recognize the bed or sleep for a long time, but he didn't expect to relax as soon as he touched the pillow, and soon became sleepy.

The pillows and sheets were all changed and washed, and only the quilt that was just delivered had the faint smell of Pei Mingzhan's body.

The temperature in the guest bedroom was just right, and the city lights could still be seen from the window. Zhao Yao half-closed his eyes and looked at the scene outside the window, then closed his eyes for a while, and climbed up all tired.

Before falling asleep, he thought in a trance-

Even though so many things happened today, he didn't continue to think at all, it's amazing.

Pei Mingzhan took a shower after cleaning up the documents in the living room. He was worried that Zhao Yao would not sleep well at night, so he deliberately went to warm a cup of hot milk.

When he finished his work and went to the guest bedroom to check the situation, he found that Zhao Yao was already asleep.

He stood outside the guest bedroom and watched for a while, then closed the door softly.