Chapter 54

-*

Time Sun Pictures.

Boss Lin was satisfied to see the report submitted by his subordinates. They exchanged a project that Honeydew Terrace and Strawberry Terrace were competing against in exchange for the trust of Honeydew Terrace, and only then shut down the Huihua project. Huihua has produced too many high-quality projects during this period, and many platforms are willing to cooperate with Huihua, which also makes it difficult for them to implement their plans. .

"Huihua should find another company to take over this project, otherwise the previous publicity preparations will be in vain." Boss Lin knocked on the table, "You let other platforms delay the time, and then act according to our previous plan."

After he finished speaking, "By the way, how about the thing that you arranged before?"

"The location of Huihua's program group is in the countryside of H City. The program is already being recorded, and Zhao Yao also went there personally for some reason." The person in charge said: "We have already arranged the things you explained before, and you have other Arranged?"

"He Zhao Yao is also a capable person. If I were in other places, I might not be able to beat him, but I don't want to have good fruit to eat." Boss Lin sneered: "The matter of Honeydew Terrace is estimated to have arrived. If Chen Xian is gone, I don't believe that if the "Leisure" crew also has an accident, Zhao Yao will still be able to stabilize his position."

Boss Lin said: "You go out first, things are going according to plan."

"Understood." The person in charge quickly went out.

Boss Lin flipped through the report with a calm expression. The honeymelon platform was slightly packaged. The platform that originally planned to cooperate with Huihua would also hesitate.

At that time, when his preferred platform cooperates with Chen Department, it will be able to reduce the share of Chen Department's project to the greatest extent. In the situation that Huihua Culture is now growing, it is not easy to use an isolated method, but it is the most sensible way to make a slight change to let the interests of the Huihua project fall into their hands.

This partner is particularly interested in what is divided into. Isolation is too ugly. Only by distributing the money that others are about to get into their own bowls can the attack be maximized.

No matter how big the Zhao Group's face is, in the end, it still hasn't come across this circle. With Zhao Yao's current capital, it is still a little short to fight him.

-*

When Pei Mingzhan heard Yang Mumu's words, he immediately thought of Lele's reminder last night, so he said, "What's wrong with him?"

"As soon as you were in the kitchen, he kept watching from the outside of the kitchen." Yang Mumu has been in the circle for so long, and she knows that this variety show is actually a semi-public occasion, "He is very smart and directly avoids the position of the camera. Brother Pei, you should pay more attention, the security of the show team is in place, but occasionally it is difficult to prevent other people."

Pei Mingzhan understood what she meant, "Okay, thank you."

After lunch was done, the other guests who had gone to work in the fields returned.

Pei Mingzhan asked Lele to deliver the dishes to Zhao Yao, and asked Yang Mumu to help bring the dishes to the yard.

Uncle Wang was almost ready for lunch. When Lele delivered the pickles, he was going to call Zhao Yao upstairs. Zhao Yao was a little sleepy when he came back in the morning, obviously he came to the country to relax, but he stayed in his room and surfed the Internet at other times except for watching variety show recordings in the morning.