ten

You softly sighed as you looked at your reflection in the mirror.

"Are you done yet, y/n?" Navi called from outside the changing room. "I want to see how it looks!"

"I'm done. I'm done!" You called back before turning around and opening the curtain. "What do you think?"

"Oh. My. Gosh! This is perfect. This outfit is the one! Bruce is going to pass out when he sees you in this," She exclaimed, excitedly clapping her hands.

"You said the same thing about the last three," you chuckled. "Minus the part about Bruce passing out when he sees me."

As much as you didn't want to, Navi wouldn't let you rest until she bought you something to wear for Rai's party tomorrow.

So the two of you were at the mall, trying on different clothes for what felt like hours to you. You didn't really care about what you were going to wear tomorrow. Hell, you'd go in a hoodie and sweatpants if you could.

You just wanted to go home and rest. You had better things to do than shop for clothes you'd probably never wear.

"Did I?" She asked, cocking her head to the side, looking you up and down. "Really?"

"Yep," you chuckled.

"Well, it's not my fault you look good at everything!" She dramatically sighed. "But I really do think this is the one. This dress is not too short or too tight! And the colour suits you!"

You looked down at your outfit before giving her a look that said: really.

"Is this the last outfit I'm trying on?" You asked, tugging at the dress. Navi shook her head. "Is there more!?"

"Three more outfits!"

"Absolutely not!" You protested, shaking your head. "If I try on the other three, you'll tell me how they look the best. Let's get this one and the other four I tried on earlier."

"Awe, I was hoping to see you in more outfits. Seeing you dressed up makes me so happy sometimes," she smiled.

"Play dress up with your dolls, babe," you chuckled. "I'm going to change out of these things and into my comfortable hoodie and sweats."

.

"Don't forget to tell your roommates that I'll be here tomorrow at around six to do your hair and make-up," Navi said, and you hummed in response.

"Drive safely," you told her, stepping away from the car. "See you tomorrow."

You smiled as you watched your best friend drive away.

"I love it when Navi spoils me, but I really wish she would spoil me with things I'd actually wear," you softly chuckled before entering the gate and walking to the house.

Five days ago, you were walking in here with your luggage, not knowing what to expect. Now you were walking in with shopping bags.

When you walked into the living room, Yoongi, Jimin, and Jungkook were watching something on the TV.

"Hey," you greeted.

"y/n!" Jimin smiled. "You're back later than, uhm, what we're used to so far."

"Yeah, Navi dragged me to the mall to shop for something I could wear tomorrow," you sighed. "We ended up getting more than one outfit."

"Tomorrow?" Yoongi asked, pausing the TV. "Do you have plans for tomorrow?"

"Yeah, one of Bruce's roommates is having a birthday party tomorrow. She invited Navi and me today," you told them.