twenty

namjoon looked up from his book after hearing a noise coming from jimin. jimin's head was no longer on your shoulder but on your chest, and his arms were wrapped around your waist.

"when did he get into that position?" namjoon asked himself. you hadn't moved much, the only thing different about the way you were sleeping was that one of your arms was now around jimin. "i wonder how they'll react to this position," he chuckled, pulling out his phone to snap a few pictures.

he took a second to focus the camera on you. namjoon has never seen you this calm. you always seemed so tense around them. unconsciously he zoomed in on your face, taking in your features. he couldn't help but notice how beautiful you were.

just when he was about to snap a picture of you, a voice stopped him.

"joon? when did you get-" namjoon threw his phone to the side before bringing his finger to his lips.

jungkook got the message and nodded. "what's going on?" he asked softly, coming down the stairs.

"y/n and jimin are sleeping," he told his boyfriend, pointing to the two of you passed out on the couch.

jungkook's eyes widened before he quickly came downstairs to see better. "i didn't expect them to be this close," he whispered, watching his boyfriend snuggle into your chest. "is y/n comfortable with that?"

"i don't even know," namjoon chuckled. "he was on her shoulder until i don't know when."

"did you take pictures?" jungkook asked, going over to namjoon and making himself comfortable in his lap. "please tell me you did. we have to capture this moment!"

"don't speak too loud, baby," he shushed, pecking his lips. "i don't wanna wake them up."

"right," jungkook muttered, eyes moving back to you two. "i've never seen y/n this relaxed. do you think she's now becoming comfortable around us?"

"i think she's becoming more comfortable around jimin," namjoon said. "i mean, he's trying to get close to her. he came to the school to keep her company since navi had a date."

"really?" jungkook asked with wide eyes, and he nodded. "that's nice of him," he said. "i'm guessing today brought them closer."

"obviously," namjoon said. "i think i'm also going to try and get closer to her too. thanks to jimin, i'm no longer going to hesitate."

"i think we were all waiting for someone to take the first step," jungkook said, tangling his fingers in his boyfriend's hair. "and by we, i mean all seven of us."

"i know, and you're right," namjoon sighed, burying his head in jungkook's chest. "gosh, i love you so much."

"that's random," jungkook chuckled before kissing the older male's head. "but i love you too, hyung."

"you two are so sweet," yoongi said.

before he could say anything else, both men brought their fingers to their lips. yoongi's brows furrowed in confusion before he slowly nodded. he eventually understood why they wanted him to be quiet when he walked into the living room to see you and jimin on the couch.

"when did they get this close?" he asked with wide eyes.

"it-"

"we're home!" hoseok exclaimed, causing you to stir in your sleep. thankfully neither of you woke up.

"i'll tell them to be quiet," yoongi whispered before running towards the front door.

"hey yoongi," hoseok greeted, putting his shoes on the rack while he slid into some slippers. "for you to greet us at the door, something's up."