Chapter 4- Psychic vs Villains

The students along with Thirteen and Aizawa stared at the incoming villains that had exited from the portal slowly approaching the stairs. 

Shota: The tresspassing the other day was the work of these scumbags after all, huh?

Kusuo: Tch. So they are the ones who were responsible for that mishap....I should focused my attention on them instead of the damn press.

He said narrowing his eyes through his helmet visor

Eijiro: Villains! No way....there's no way they could get into a hero school!

Momo: Teacher, what about the trespasser sensors?

Thirteen: Of course we have them but....

Shoto: Did they only appear here, or around the whole school? That means they have someone with a quirk that can do that. This is an isolated area which is separated from the main campus during the time when a class is supposed to be held here. They might be fools but they are not dumb. This surprise attack was carefully planned with some sort of goal in mind.

The girl says with her attention focused on the villains with the psychic nodding his head in approval.

Kusuo: There isn't anyone outside there so she's right.

Shota: Thirteen, start the evacuation. These villains had something to counteract the sensors. Try calling the school. The villain even had something to counteract the sensors. It's possible someone with radio-wave-type powers is interfering. Kaminari, you can try contacting the school with your quirk too.

Denki: Yes sir!

Izuku: What about you sir? Will you fight by yourself? With that many, even if you can erase their Quirks....Eraserhead's fighting style is capturing after erasing the enemy's Quirk. A frontal battle is....

Shota: You can't be a hero with just one trick. I'm leaving it to you Thirteen. 

He then jumped downwards towards the fight, the villains at the front attempt to use their quirks not only to have any effect as he wrapped and knocked them unconscious using his scarf. He does the same to the villains who are on the ground as Saiki and Midoriya looked at them.

Izuku: Wow....Mr. Aizawa is actually good at fighting himself against a lot of people huh?

Kusuo: He won't be able to handle them on his own. This won't end well for him. 

Tenya: Midoriya! Saiki! This isn't the time to be watching! Hurry up and take shelter!

The two then turned and joined with the others heading towards the entrance when a portal purple portal emerged which barred their way from going any further.

???: I won't let you! Nice to meet you. We are the League of Villains. It may be presumptuous of us but we have invited ourselves to have All Might, the Symbol of Peace take his last breath. I believe he should have been here. Has there been some kind of change? Well that is neither here nor there. This is the part that I play.

Kusuo: And you thought this was the best solution? Ganging up on a bunch of kids just to get what you want? If you wanted to take out All Might you would have done it personally even although he is even resting right now.

Thirteen then opened a fingertip from their gloves about to use his quirk but eventually Bakugo and Kirishima jumped to attack. Bakugo then threw an explosion at the mist which created a cloud of smoke covering them.

Eijiro: Did you consider that you'd get beaten by us before you did it?!

???: Oh dear, that's dangerous.