Chapter 19: Summer Camp Fiasco

After the meet up yesterday, now it was time for the Summer Camp. The moment that Saiki was dreading ever since it was announced had arrived. He was standing outside the school gates along with the rest of his classmates and multiple buses which were going to be used to take them there.

Shota: U.A. High has finished it's first semester and started summer vacation. However... Those of you trying to be heroes will not receive days of rest. At this summer training camp, we'll have you aiming for even greater heights--for "Plus Ultra"!

Everyone (Except for Kusuo): Yes, sir!

Kusuo: And just like that my summer break is officially ruined. But the rest seem to be even happy about it, do they realize they are going to worked like horses, especially in this summer heat?

He says as he turned towards Uraraka, Kaminari and Ashido dancing around as if they are performing a  traditional ritual.

Kusuo: Idiots.....I'm surrounded by idiots.

Then suddenly a blonde male from Class 1-B, Monoma emerged and then began mocking them.

Neito: What? There are people in Class A taking extra classes? Does that mean you had people who failed the finals? What? Isn't that weird? Isn't that weird? Even though they're supposed to be way better than Class B? How can that be?

Kusuo: That coming from someone who likely failed the exam and came to rub it in our faces. Someone stop him before I knock the soul out of his body.

Suddenly Kendo who was standing next to Monoma listening to his ramblings had enough and hand-chopped him in the back of the head, knocking him out and dragging him to the bus.

Kendo: Sorry!

Kusuo: Thank you. Plus what the hell are Class 1-B doing here? Don't tell me they are also going for the training camp.

???: Monoma's scary.......

Izuku: Oh it's Class 1-B! I forgot you were coming for the training camp.

Kusuo: Dammit.....

???: We kind of met during the sports festival, but nice to meet you, Class A.

???: Yeah.

Kendo: We're getting on the bus!

Class 1-B Students: Okay!

As the class headed towards the bus, the psychic eyes landed towards Mineta who happened to be drooling while ogling towards the girls from Class 1-B.

Minoru :  Not just the girls from Class A, but the girls from Class B will also be there!

Eijiro: That's about enough out of you.

At that moment Mineta fell a murderous intent coming from behind him and turned towards Saiki who was glaring at him which made him gulp and shiver in fear.

Kusuo: Do any funny stuff and I will turn you into stone and smash you into pieces, do I make myself clear?

Minoru: Y-Yes sir!

Tenya: Class A's bus is this way! Line up in seat order!

Kusuo: Whatever....let's just get this summer training camp over with....

He sighed as he walked away from him and headed towards the bus and headed towards the seat of his choosing and immediately went for the back seat since he was the last one to enter and there were 21 students in total. After that, the bus pulled out of the driving school and drove off towards the camp which was one hour away.

Kusuo: Good I have the entire back benches to myself. Now I can finally........

Denki: Let's play some music!