Chapter 16: A Disastrous Exam

The first match of the practical exam started as it was between Kirishima and Sato who was pitted against Cementoss. During this time Saiki was watching the match in the classroom with his Clairvoyance on. The two began as they were relying on brute force to get through the pillars that Cementoss was creating, they did have the advantage but they ended up being worn out with Sato who was starting to get tired and not very long after Kirishima couldn't sustain is hardening for much longer and they ended up being swallowed by the pillars that were surrounding them courtesy of Cementoss knocking them out immediately and failing the test.

Next one that followed was Tokoyami and Tsuyu who was going to fight against Ectoplasm who had the ability to duplicate himself several times. The first attempt was them using evasive tactics but however the tactic didn't last long due to Ectoplasm blocking the exit forcing them to resort to combat to knock away the clones that he had created. As soon they arrived near the exit where the real Ectoplasm was standing, he then created a large version of himself surprising the two. The clone then attacked the two but as they managed to avoid the strike, they ended up trapped on the Clone's cloak. Tokoyami resorted to using Dark Shadow to fight against the real Ectoplasm who constantly was pushing it back but it retreated following Tokoyami's order and took something from Tsuyu and then went back to attack Ectoplasm only to be knocked away by a roundhouse kick but however he realized that , he ended up being handcuffed which meant the two passed the test. Ectoplasm then released his clones and commended them for a job well done.

Another match followed and it was Iida and Ojiro against Power Loader. The two analyzed the situation first and their surroundings before executing their plan. Ojiro then got on Iida's back who immediately used Reciproburst to quickly move across the field which was acting like a minefield. And infront of them was Power Loader who released pressure to the ground destroying their path and infront of them was a large crater. Iida then jumped into the air and instructed Ojiro to wrap the tail around his leg which he began to perform a kick and eventually began to rotate at a massive speed and then released his team mate who flew towards the gate, knocking down Power Loader along the way, eventually leading to both of them passing the test. And after that the teacher praised the two for a job well done.

The fourth practical test began as it was Todoroki and Yaoyorozu against their class teacher Aizawa. As soon the match began the two began moving ensuring they were out of Aizawa's radar while the dual haired girl instructed her team-mate what to do however her doubts slowed her down and eventually they began to move while she began making small sets of dolls. Eventually the two stop and then had a small conversation before being ambushed by Aizawa who had erased their quirks. Todoroki then instructed Yaoyorozu to run off towards the escape gate while she handled him but eventually she ended up being wrapped in Aizawa's scarf binding her against the electric wires and then set several shurikens below her incase she uses her quirk to escape and then went off to search for Yaoyorozu who was still running away and eventually caught up and wrapped her in the scarf but she broke off using her quirk and then ran back to Todoroki with Aizawa in hot pursuit. Confused either to run off or save her team-mate, she ended up in a tight spot eventually Todoroki gave her some talk which boosted her morale and then executed her own plan as she threw one of the dolls towards Aizawa releasing a flashbang grenade which blinded his eye sight knocking him back. During the interval Yaoyorozu released Todoroki out of the scarf towards the ground without hitting any of the shurikens that were on the ground and then told her about the plan which they discussed while they were running by gaining distance away from their teacher who was chasing them and caught up to them again as he threw his tape while his Erasing Quirk was still active. However his eyes ended up being dry which made him blink and that moment Todoroki used her Ice quirk as she used the same tactic she used during the first match of the sports festival blocking Aizawa from reaching them which gave them some breathing room as they discussed their next phase of their plan.