Chapter 18: Summer Break

After the fiasco that the psychic had to endure during the first semester, it was now the beginning of summer break which meant now quality time for himself. He was now in his room, dressed in summer clothing watching numerous shows while eating his coffee jellies that he had bought hours prior.

Kusuo: Finally the summer break is here. I've been waiting for this day with bitter anticipation for days after we had finished the final exam. After the fiasco with two consecutive villain attacks  and the sports festival, I deserve a long break, me myself and of course my precious coffee jellies......At least what's I thought anyway. We also have that stupid camp to deal with. Of course I knew what I signed myself for after getting into the hero course.

He groaned rolling his eyes after finishing the coffee jelly he was eating. Following after that there was a door knock and then opening seconds later. He then peeked at the window off the house and saw three people he least expected to see. Midoriya, Mineta and Kaminari standing at the front door with his mother.

Kusuo: What are these three doing here?

Kurumi: Kuu-chan! Come down quickly!

He sighed in defeat as he walked downstairs to see his classmates who were waiting for him.

Denki: Hey Saiki! Are you free right now?

Izuku: We were wondering if you could come to the pool with us!

Minoru: Yeah! Wanna come?

Kurumi: Kuu-chan! Are these your friends?

Kusuo: I've never met them before in my life.

She then began crying from happiness as she took out a tissue wiping her tears.

Kurumi: Kuu-chan finally brought some friends home! I'm so happy!

Denki: Not exactly.....We are friends and classmates!

Kurumi: Gosh! I never thought Kuu-chan's classmates will come to visit!

She continued crying  with more tears than usual.

Kusuo: How many times are these morons going to make her cry?

Kurumi: So you're here to take my darling Kuu-chan swimming?

Izuku: Y-Yeah that's right Miss Saiki!

Kurumi: How nice! Go ahead!

Kusuo: Not a chance. What a pain. I have better things to do.

At that moment as he prepared to walk upstairs, his mother stopped crying and death glared at him making him freeze in place.

Kurumi: Your classmates came all this way for you. You are going whether you like it or not, Kusuo.

Kusuo: Gosh.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Of course after being forced to go, he tagged along with the rest of his classmates making their way towards the office to where Mr. Aizawa and the rest of the faculty were at.

Kusuo: And now I am here having another summer break ruined thanks to these three morons.

Denki: Excuse us.

Shota: What is it you four?

Denki: Mr. Aizawa, about the form we turned in the day before yesterday to use the pool...

Shota: Oh right, the school granted permission. You can use the pool until 5 p.m.

Kusuo: Five in the evening?! Are you kidding me?