Chapter 15: Preparation for Final Exams

Following after that, homeroom was about to end as the bell rang which signalled the end of the class as Aizawa informs of the class about the final exam.

Shota: There's only one week left until the final exams. You all are studying properly, right? I'm sure you already know, but it just be a written exam. There's also a practical component. Make sure you train your minds and bodies at the same time. That's all

Following after he left everyone began to talk about the exam.

Midterm: 20th/21 [Mina Ashido]

Midterm: 21st/21 [Denki Kaminari]

Mina/Denki: I haven't studied at all!

Denki: With the sports festival and internship, I didn't study at all!

Midterm: 14th/21 [Fumikage Tokoyami]

Fumikage: It's true that we had one event after another, but..

Midterm: 12th/21 [Rikido Sato]

Midterm: 11th/21 [Koji Koda]

Rikido: For the midterms, we'd just started school, so they didn't cover that much, so I didn't really have a hard time with them, but with the back to back events and stuff, the finals will be different...

Minoru: It'll be tough since there's a practical exam, too. But since I got 9th on the midterms, it shouldn't be hard for me!

Midterm: 9th/21 [Minoru Mineta]

Mina/Denki: N-ninth on the Midterms?!

Mina: And here I thought you were one of us?!

Denki : Guys like you are only likable if they're dumb...! Where's the demand for this?!

Minoru: The world, I guess.

Izuku:  Ashido, Kaminari! L-Let's do our best! We all want to go to the training camp together, right?

Midterm: 5th/21 [Izuku Midoriya]

Midterm: 3rd/21 [Tenya Iida]

Tenya: Yes! As class rep, I also have high hopes that you'll all be moved to action!

Shoto: It's pretty hard to fail if you just pay attention in class. 

Midterm: 6th/21 [Shoto Todoroki]

Denki : Be careful with your words!

Shoto: I was just stating the facts. Take Saiki for instance, he managed to come out at the top of the midterms through paying attention in class.

She says motioning her head towards Saiki who was having a small nap before being interrupted after he opened his eyes

Midterm: 1st/21 [Kusuo Saiki]

Kusuo: Couldn't you have kept your mouth shut? Good Grief.

Mina/Denki: EHHHH?!

Denki: It's not fair! He used his mind read quirk to cheat!

Mina: Can you just turn that off or something?

Kusuo:  A.I  can't turn it off. B. It's called telepathy. C.Don't talk to me about cheating when you two can't even get  a decent score. Even the pervert managed to get to the top ten.

Denki: That's harsh!

The psychic then rolled his eyes and then looked ahead at the board ahead.

Kusuo: Good Grief.....It's thanks to my mother who bribed me to get this far with coffee jellies. Of course I can't say no and she says I will be in trouble if I didn't. Let me be honest here. Mothers are scary even if you are the most powerful psychic user in existence.