Chapter 8-Confrontation

Currently the pink haired male and the dual haired female stared at each other in utter silence with both of them exchanging blank stares and the hallway was quiet that they could even hear a pin drop. 

Kusuo: Did you drag me all the way here just to do a staring contest?

Shoto: I was wrong.....

Kusuo: About what? Be more specific.

Shoto: I was wrong about challenging you and Midoriya when frankly I should have challenged you instead. Your skills at the first two matches proved that.

Kusuo: So what?

Shoto: Not only that. Back then during the battle training program, when you had the upper hand, you almost made me break my pledge. Before I could even used it, I was knocked out temporarily.

Kusuo: But you thawed your ice with your left hand so stop acting as if it is a big deal.

She says looking at the left arm out of her pocket and then glanced at it

Shoto: During that day, neither did the participants and the spectators including All Might felt it but I felt overpowered that day.  I got to experience not only once but the psychic's powers twice including that USJ incident when you overpowered that monster by yourself without even raising a finger.

Kusuo: What does have the entire thing have to do with your lousy left arm?

Shoto: Anyway, Endeavor's my old man. Surely you have had of him. He has been in the number two position for a hero like forever. As I said earlier, your psychic abilities along with various powers packed in it gives you the chance to become a number one hero, perhaps even stronger than All Might. And in order to become number one I must beat you.  

Kusuo: Then go ahead and beat me. I doubt will be that easy for you.

Shoto: My old man has a strong desire to rise in the world. As a hero, he won a name for himself with crushing force. Because of that, the living legend, All Might is a great eyesore to him. Since he couldn't surpass All Might, he moved onto his next plan. Create someone to do the job for him, and that's when the Quirk Marriages come in.

Kusuo: This is the first time I've heard of such a thing. I thought those superpowers come naturally considering Kusuke and I were the first people in our family tree that had these quirks.

Shoto: You have heard about Quirk Marriages right? That thing became a problem for the second and third generations after superpowers appeared. Choosing a spise based only on strengthening your own quirk and passing it onto your children, forcing people into marriages. The old fashioned way of thinking brought about lack of ethics. He is a man with both accomplishments and money. He won over my mother's relatives and got a hold of my mother's quirk He is trying to fulfill his own desire by raising me to be a hero to surpass All Might.

Kusuo: Good Grief. We both have daddy issues here. 

He said immediately frowning his eyes in response. His father only used him as a tool for his own personal needs or for family related issues ever since he was born with psychic powers and it was a pain. 

Shoto: It seems you have the same response as I do. It's so damn annoying...I refuse to become the tool of a scum like that. In my memories, my mother is always crying 'Your left side is unsightly'. My mother said as she poured boiling water on me.

She says placing her left arm on the left her side of her face and after placing it down again, then gave a sharp menacing glare towards the psychic.

Shoto: Basically the main reason, I should have challenged you is to show him what I can do without using my old man's Quirk. No...I will reject him completely by winning first place without using it.