Chapter 11- Saiki vs Bakugo

Back at the waiting room Saiki was deep into his thoughts after finishing another bottle of juice with his feet up on the table and with his eyes shut.

Kusuo: So it has finally come to this....To be fair, if I didn't accept that lousy proposal from that bastard Kusuke I would have intentionally eliminated myself from the very first event of the sport festival. But being an idiot and accepting it, I had to come first in literally every single event and now I have to win this, which in turn might get me more attention from everyone. Not just heroes, but villains included, not like they are a threat to me anyway. In return I can't pass up a offer regarding coffee jellies. Anyway there is one more obstacle left before I win this festival and that obstacle is-

Before he could finish, there was a loud bang which made him open his eyes and see Bakugo having kicked the door open with his foot and having staring at him in bewilderment,

Katsuki: Huh?

Kusuo: -him.

Katsuki: Hey, why are you here? It's waiting room.....oh, this room two Damn it!

Kusuo: If I just ignore him  maybe he will go away.

He then leaned his head backwards as he placed his feet down on the ground and then went on to his thoughts making the blonde irritated and then marched towards the table.

Katsuki: I may have gotten the room wrong, but what's with that attitude against your opponent in the final?! Hey Hey Hey! Are you sleeping on me you Psychic Bastard?!

He then slammed his hand the table creating miniature explosions which made the psychic sigh open his eyes and look at him annoyed.

Kusuo: Then what do you want? Do you want me to look at you and smile just like Midoriya does , or act threateningly like Todoroki like she did before the sports festival started,  or act all formerly like Iida or scream my vocal cords out and  act all uncivilised like you do? Which one do you want? Pick your poison.

Following that sarcastic comment, the blonde fists tightened and then kicked the table away from him.

Kusuo: This is why I said he is uncivilised, always has to resort to violence over one small remark .

Katsuki: Shut it you damn psychic bastard! I could care less about your choices! I don't give a damn if you have many quirks, you are going to fight me with all of them at your disposal and at your full power like you did at USJ! 

Kusuo: Who died and made you my mother? I don't take orders from a teenager with anger issues and a big ego. I'll fight the way I want.

Katsuki: What did you just say?!

Kusuo: You heard me, Durian.

Katsuki: Tch! Don't expect me to go easy on you! I will crush you indisputably and come out on top!

He says marching out of the room as the psychic used psychokinesis to lift back the table and place it back to its original position.

Kusuo: Good Grief. This idiot doesn't know if I fight at full power I will obliterate the entire planet or he will be dead before I can actually hit him. Even at the USJ incident I only 1% of my power so I am going to do it here. If it means getting to the top, I will show you how  deadly the 1% of my power actually is.

________________________________________________________________________________

And so the final match of the sports festival was about to start. The crowds were cheering loudly and of course the final two opponents were standing face to face in the ring.