Chapter 20: Training

And so after the introduction, the 12 hours of hardcore training commenced and of course due to everyone having different types of quirks both the hero course students from Class 1-A and Class 1-B were given different training regimens. From plunging hands to boiling water to expand sweat glands to increase the scale of explosions, alternating both ice and fire to make the temperature of the bathwater warm to have better control of both quirks to producing tape constantly to improving tape strength and shooting speed, increasing the strength of both hardening and tail quirks through hitting each other, for the body to handle mass amount of electricity  by connecting to a high capacity battery, vocal exercises to build up the vocal cords and increase their range of their voice quirks, constantly releasing Naval Lasers to get the body used to it and also increasing their range, to be able to control the Dark Shadow in extremely dark conditions, training their semicircular canals in their inner ear to decrease nausea through constant zero gravity and also increasing the maximum weight, constantly running to increase leg strength and stamina, training to work all the muscles and the long tongue, eating sugar and working out to get a power up, eating and constantly producing items to shorten amount of time needed to make them, increasing the quality of sound through strengthening the ear jacks, constantly creating acid to increase the skin's durability, to constantly taking off the pop-off balls to increase the strength of the scalps to avoid excessive bleeding, to create multiple dupli-arms to be able to increase their search range, to also keep their presence hidden and lastly to perform physical exercises to increase their body's strength.

________________________________________________________________________________

However for the psychic, he decided to organize his own regimen after getting approval from his teacher as he teleported himself in the middle of nowhere in unknown part of the country and thanks to his quirk he was able to disable any satellites that were passing through

Kusuo: Good. This place is convenient enough and there is no one around for 100 kilometers which means nobody passes through here plus I've stopped any recording satellites if anyone tries to catch a glimpse of where I am. I could dance here naked without anyone the wiser. What I do here is dance naked or not, I came here to train.

He then used telekinesis to take a nearby rock and then threw at fast speeds and used his super speed to easily catch up to it and then grabbed it.

Kusuo: Whoops. That was way faster than I thought but not fast enough compared to what I did during the assessment tests. Besides compared to the rest who have to train to improve their quirks, mine gets strong each day which means I have to train constantly and control it.

He then resumed to his training by tossing the rock around and catching it over and over which he managed to do it 15 times in less than 5 seconds before tossing the rock back to the ground. Then his attention then focused towards a boulder that was lying around and then walked towards it

Kusuo: That's enough warm up. Next, I'll lift up this huge rock. But first I need to prepare myself beforehand, shouldn't be a problem.

He then got into a position and then lifted the boulder casually and cautiously which was to  see if there were bugs underneath it and once getting the all clear he  fully carried it into the air and then tossed the air repeating the same exercise, he did with the small rock earlier.

Kusuo: Alright time to catch with my round 2.  This doesn't require that much agility as the previous exercise. Alright. Next up is......

After constantly moving around  with the boulder, he carried into the air again caught up with it as he then punched it instantly splitting into many pieces.

Kusuo: ....Boulder splitting. Once the rocks begin to fall I have to dodge to prevent one from hitting me. It's the perfect test of measuring agility and hand-eye co-ordination. And then block everything as fast as I can. As rocks fly in from all sides it makes for a pretty good work out.