Chapter 7- A Disastrous Game

Previously on The Disastrous Life of a Hero. Saiki had won the first round of the sports festival but it came at a heavy cost. The second round determined now the points which he ended up with Ten Million Points. How will he be able to deal with this during the next challenge as it has now put him on  a heavy spot?

_____________________________________________________________________________

Midnight:Now I will explain the rules of the cavalry battle. The time limit is fifteen minutes. Each team is worth the total of its member's points, and riders will wear a headband with that number on their foreheads. Teams will try to grab each other's  headbands until time runs out, and try to keep as many points as you can. Stolen headbands must be worn from the neck up. So the more you steal, the harder it will be to manage them! And the most important thing is that even if your headband gets stolen or if your team falls, you're not out!

Kusuo: I'm not going to bother stealing any points here since I already have the largest value.

Momo: Which means.....

Rikido:....since there are 42 people, there will be ten or twelve teams on the field the whole time?

Mina: One strategy could be let someone take your points first so you will be more free.

Tsuyu: It's hard to say without seeing how all the points end up getting split up Mina.

Midnight: During the game it will be a cruel fight where you can use your quirks. But it is still a cavalry battle. You'll get a red card for attacks that are trying to make people fall on purpose! You will be removed immediately

Katsuki: Damn.

Midnight: Now you have fifteen minutes to build your teams. Start!

Instantly everyone began asking each other to join their team while the psychic just stood still and then began walking away from the crowds of people before he could be targeted since he can basically do this match without the need of anyone. However before he could move, he was first confronted by Midoriya and Uraraka.

Izuku: Hey Saiki, do you want us to join your team?

Before the psychic could say a word, Bakugo was already marching towards him.

Katsuki: Get your hands off him, damn Deku! Psychic Freak is joining MY team!

Izuku: Ack! Kacchan!

He then attempted to grab Saiki's shoulder only for him to jump away from him and stand behind Midoriya and Uraraka.

Kusuo: First don't touch me. Second is that the way you ask people to join your team, through force?

Katsuki: I don't care about your damn opinion, you are joining my team whether you like it or not!

Kusuo: No. Midoriya approached me first so first come first serve.

He said tapping both Midoriya's and Uraraka's shoulders which made the blonde agitated and then marched away.

Katsuki: You're going to regret this, got that?!

Kusuo: Whatever....

Izuku: That was close.....for a second, I thought you were actually going to join his team.

Kusuo: I joined you guys just to drive him away. I'd rather die than take orders from him.

Ochaco: Please tell me you are joking when you said that....

Kusuo: Good Grief. I was being sarcastic. I am going to work with you guys temporarily until this match is done and dusted.

Izuku: Looking forward to working with you Saiki!