Movie Chapter 3: Chaotic Night

Following after that they headed towards the stairs to a room which was right below the floor on where the party was being held and there they saw All Might and various other heroes and civilians were held hostage and also being restrained. Following after that the Saiki siblings along with Jiro and Midoriya went together to see what was happening, there she used her quirk to listen to what was happening as All Might whispers the current situation which made the said quirk user widen in shock and then relayed it to the three before heading to the emergency stairs where the others were waiting and explained the same situation to the rest.

Tenya : We have received All Might's message. I suggest that we follow the directions of U.A. teacher All Might and escape from this place.

Momo: I agree with Iida's opinion. We are still students. Well with the exception of Hado-Senpai, we  cannot fight against villains without our hero licenses.

 Denki: Then what if we escape and tell the heroes outside--

Melissa : I think it'll be hard to escape. This place is built with the same level of security as Tartarus, where criminal villains are kept.

Denki : Then all we can do is wait until help comes...

Kyoka: Kaminari, are you okay with that?

Denki : What do you mean?

Kyoka : You don't feel like you should go help them?

Minoru : Hey, hey, the villains even caught All Might! There's no way we can go save them ourselves!

Shoto : We are trying to become heroes

Momo: Yes but we are still not allowed to work as heroes-----

Kusuo: Good Grief.....A bunch of people are being held hostage in this building heroes included and the one thing you're worried about is a stupid license?  

Momo: T-Thats......

Kusuo: And another thing. If you see someone in danger, it's natural for someone, hero or not to save them because of trusting your instincts to do what is right. Not to cast them aside because of lousy rules or a piece of paper.

Kusuke: Well said! I couldn't agree with you more!

Nejire: I have to agree with what he is saying. Hero license or not, it won't stop you from doing the right thing. Besides I'm speaking this from actual experience since I've dealt with villains before. So don't hold yourself back because of some rules. Do what you think is right and worry about the consequences later.

Izuku:........If they put it that way, in that case I am going to save them and through what you said, earlier it's clear you're also thinking of saving them too right Saiki?

Kusuo: What did you think I meant? Do you think I'm just going to sit here while the entire building is under lockdown and hostage?

Minoru : You're planning on fighting the villains? Didn't you two learn anything from U.S.J?

Izuku: It's not like that, Mineta. I've thought about it. We need a way we can save All Might and the others without fighting the villains.

Denki: I understand how you feel, but is there anything that convenient...?

Kusuo: If you have a better idea then out with it. Otherwise all of you can go somewhere else and wallow in grief by yourselves and wait for help that won't come. The last thing that the hero course needs is cowards who run away with tails between their legs. 

He says finishing the last words glaring towards Mineta who just gulped as a result not even be able to come up with a rebuttal while the others are awestruck by his words.