Chapter 5- Aftermath

Following the attack on USJ, the entire school was granted a day off to relax. Of course this was good in Saiki's case since he had the whole day to himself. Of course in the morning his father was constantly disturbing him that he was late that he needed to be teleported to work. After ignoring him for a while he ended up teleporting him with an offer that he will return with a coffee jelly. After that he spent the rest of the day in his room, playing video games, watching shows and reading manga.

The next day, school resumed as he teleported his usual location and then walked to class. However as he was walking down the hallway, he saw the principal standing outside of the office who brightened up after noticing arrival.

Nezu: Ah! Perfect timing! I've been waiting for you Saiki!

Kusuo: Good Grief....What does he want now?

Nezu: In case you haven't forgotten, All Might wanted to have a word with you regarding your quirk in exchange for him taking the credit for the incident.

Kusuo: Oh that....

He says as he glares at the principal.

Nezu: Why the suspicious glare? I am just fulifilling the end of the bargain. Now let's go to the office. He is waiting for you.

The psychic then shrugged and then walked inside the principal's office to be greeted by a concerned All Might standing at the window who turns and looks at him. Nezu meanwhile walks past them and sat at his chair.

Nezu: Well he is all yours, All Might....

All Might: I have some questions regarding your quirk Young Kusuo.

Kusuo: I knew you were going to ask about this...but otherwise out with it. I'm late for class.

All Might: Very well. According to the video we received from Aizawa, you have 29 quirks and they manifested ever since you were born correct?

Kusuo: Good Grief. Did you bring me here to ask such obvious questions?

All Might: I'll take that as a yes then. Next question! Regarding the USJ incident, how powerful are your abilities exactly? Because from Aizawa your power was enough to cause damage to the plaza before I arrived.

He then glared at Nezu who shrugs before looking back at All Might and then sighing.

Kusuo: Enough to wipe out the universe in an instant. 

Of course All Might was left shocked by those words which he made him clear his throat again.

Kusuo: I came here to become a hero so I am going to use my psychic powers for just that, not for any villain shenanigans if that's what you are planning to say.

All Might: Fine,I believe what you say. But next time leave such issues to professionals okay?

Kusuo: Do whatever you want.....just don't slack off on your job. 

All Might: We are done here, Nezu. I have heard about everything from him. I am satisfied

Nezu: Very well then. You are excused Saiki you may go to the classroom now.

The psychic then shrugged and then left the office and was now enroute to the classroom.

All Might: Guess he really isn't connected to All for One after all. I can sense the desire of becoming a hero just through his words alone even if he has powers out of this world.

Nezu: That's what I assumed from the very beginning. You are just being paranoid as I said.

All Might: Guess I was. Wait a minute.