Movie Chapter 2: Unexpected Run-ins

Following after the explosion the group made their way to the source of the explosion which happened to be another attraction. Their they arrived at the mountain like obstacle course which had destroyed robots and clouds of dust all over the place. The dust eventually disappears and out of it stood someone Saiki least expected, Kirishima who was standing at the peak of the mountain.

Announcer: Clear time: 33 seconds! 8th place!

Kusuo: Huh?

Izuku: Kirishima?!

Melissa: Deku, Saiki, is he also...?

Izuku : Yes, he's a classmate.

Kusuke: So literally his quirk allows him to be rock hard. It's like mixing a boulder and  a battering ram.

Kusuo: Those are two completely different things.

Nejire: That's one interesting way of putting it!

Announcer: Now, the next challenger is...

Everyone looked at the next competitor who was making their way towards the center of the course. The competitor in question was Bakugo which surprised some of the students.

Izuku: K-Kacchan?!

Kusuo: Why is he even here?

Kusuke: Heh. Never thought I will get to see the person that you thoroughly humiliated at the finals back at the sports festival. It was quite amusing to say the least.

He says with a small smirk falling on his face.

Kusuo: I humiliated him because he pissed me off, plus he was asking for it.

Announcer: Now, Villain Attack! Ready... go!

Bakugo then triggers his  explosion quirk, launching himself in the air and speeds towards the robots as he quickly and skillfully took out the robots one by one as he heads towards the last villain robot preparing his last and powerful blast.

Katsuki: DIE!!!!

Izuku: Die?

Kusuo: Sigh....

He then takes out the last robot with a huge blast and then stands at the top of the peak of the mountain with the announcer surprised by the results.

Announcer : This is amazing! He cleared it in fifteen seconds! He is in first place!

Shoto: Fifteen seconds.....not bad to be honest.

Nejire: Impressive for a first year but too slow overall.  I would have cleared it in 5 seconds flat!

Kusuke: Yeah. Too slow and his powers are too weak. No wonder he lost to Kusuo at the sports festival.

Izuku: I'm sure he did fine....there is no need to criticize him that harshly.

At that moment, Bakugo who was with Kirishima, after getting back on the ground noticed the three and then immediately used his quirk to launch himself to the railings, getting in front of both Saiki, Midoriya and Todoroki and proceeded to yell at them.

Katsuki: Why the hell are you three here? 

Izuku: S-Stop that, Kacchan. People are watching-

Katsuki: So what?!

Kusuo: Last time I checked, I didn't ask for your permission to be here, Durian. You're not my mother.

Katsuki: Shut the hell up, Psychic Freak!