Chapter 17: Unexpected Encounter

Following days after the exam, everyone was at the classroom after they had done the exam. Most of everyone was talking about it including the four who failed the test who had gloomy expressions on their faces.

Mina:  Everyone... I look forward... to hearing your stories... about training camp...

Izuku: W-We don't know for sure yet! There might be a last minute twist!

Kusuo: It's almost summer break.  A whole month without any annoying people. How wonderful.....I can't wait.

He says as he looks at the roof while closing his eyes.

Hanta: Stop, Midoriya. If you say it out loud it'll probably jinx it.

Denki: If we failed the exams, then we'd have to skip training camp and be in summer school hell. If you guys still don't get it, then you're dumber than monkeys!

He then went to rush towards Saiki to attempt to remove his specs and then poke them but he was stopped by his psychic-hold who opened his eyes and looked at him.

Kusuo: Unless you want to turn into stone, step back.

He then released him from his psychic-hold  which made him sulk while Sero and Midoriya went over to his desk.

Hanta: Calm down. That's too long. I don't know, either. Our team passed thanks to Mineta, but I was just sleeping the whole time. Anyway, since we don't know how they're scoring it...

Kusuo: Oh right. I almost forgot about the training camp......just like that my summer break is now ruined. Well count at least one person who will be out of my hair for a whole month.

Denki: If you feel bad for us, then I dunno, just bring me back lots of stuff!

The door then flew open revealing Aizawa glaring towards the students.

Shota: Once the bell rings, get in your seats.

Everyone then quickly scampered to their seats and were completely silent.

Shota:  Morning. Unfortunately, there are those who did not pass the final exams. Accordingly, for the training camp in the woods...everyone's going!

He then gave a weird grin which made the four shocked.

Kusuo: I'd prefer if you were not smiling. That look is going to give me nightmares!

Denki/Mina/Rikido/Eijiro: A last minute twist!

Eijiro: We can go too?!

Mina: Really?!

Shota: Yeah, some failed, but no one failed the written exam. In the practical, Kirishima, Kaminari, Ashido, Sato and Sero failed.

Hanta: Ack! I knew it....Just because my team passed didn't mean I scored high enough not to fail.

Kusuo: What about Durian? He passed out during his match with All Might and Midoriya got away with a nearly broken back. He should deserve to be on that list.

Shota: For this time's exam, we on the villain side made sure to leave a way for the students to win while watching to see how you all would take on the task at hand. If we hadn't, most of you would've gotten stuck before you started.

Mashirao: So when you said you were really out to crush us.......

Shota : That was to make you feel cornered. In the first place, the training camp in the woods is one to increase strength. So those who failed it the most. That have to get stronger. *smiles* It was a rational falsehood.