Chapter 12- Hero Names

During the break period following the sports festival, Saiki enjoyed the time to himself. Spent all day watching a movie marathon and his favourite show programs and abstaining away from the news since it mainly talked about him winning the sports festival. However, the break was over and he had to go back to school and to top it, it was raining that day so he just teleported straight to the school's bathroom as usual and then went straight to class.

After everyone had arrived, including Iida who was absent on the conclusion part of the sports festival, the gossip about the sports festival began almost immediately. Saiki as usual didn't participate in the conversation as he stared at the roof most of the time.

Mina: It's different when they broadcast the matched on TV after all huh? So many people talked to me on the way here!

Eijiro: Yeah, me too!

Toru: People were staring at me too. It was kind of embarrassing!

Mashirao: Isn't that normal for you, Hagakure?

Hanta: I had some elementary schoolers suddenly tell me 'Don't worry about it'

Tsuyu: Don't worry about it.

Hanta: GAAAAHHHH!!!!

Kusuo: The sports festival was over four days ago, why are these people talking about it?

Shoto: I'm sorry for what I did to tarnish your reputation, Sero....I was really angry that day.

The dual haired girl says looking towards the black haired boy who was surprised by her words.

Hanta: It's okay. I'm over it, the damage has already been done so there is nothing I can do about it.

Shoto: I understand.

Denki: Huh? Is Todoroki actually apologizing? 

Eijiro: Plus this is the first time I have seen her talk in class. The last time she talked is when she threatened both Midoriya and Saiki during the sports festival. 

Tsuyu: It's likely that Saiki made her have a change of heart when they fought against each other.

Mina: Really? Saiki isn't the type to do such things. Right, Saiki?

In an instant everyone looked towards Saiki who was still looking at the ceiling, except for Todoroki who basically looked back downwards to hide her embarrassment.

Kusuo: It's rude to stare at people you idiots.

The door then opened revealing Aizawa who was now in good condition and with his shirt covering the elbow which was bandaged indicating that it was now healed.

Shota: Morning.

Everyone (except for Kusuo): Good Morning!

Tsuyu: Ribbit? Mr. Aizawa, your bandage on the elbow is gone. I am glad.

Shota: The old lady went overboard with her treatment. More importantly, we are having a special hero informatics class today.

Everyone (except for Kusuo): Here it is!

Denki: 'Special' Is it a quiz? I hope not.....

Eijiro: I'm bad at laws relating to heroes and stuff like that....

Kusuo:  What makes you assume that it is a quiz to begin with?

Shota: Code names. You will be coming up with hero names.

Kusuo: Eh?

Everyone (except for Kusuo):  We're gonna do something exciting!

As they were cheering , Aizawa immediately used his quirk to silence the entire class and then went on with his speech.