Chapter 10

👻 CHAPTER 10👻

*👻Julia's POV👻*

*👻Julia's POV👻*

Being tied up in a cave was not where I expected to find myself when I woke up. I was blindfolded and tied to a chair, I was only able to hear what the people somewhere above me were talking about, it's how I found out where I was.

It sounded like they needed Scooby desperately. Me? From what I gathered I am the second sacrifice they'll be needing for their so called darkopylise ritual, which is why they didn't take my protoplasm like they did with the others.

It truly terrified me. I felt so alone as I was sitting there tied up, hoping, the gang would be able to figure this out quickly, and get me out of here.

*👻Third Person's POV👻*

Daphne was sound asleep when a ball hit her in the face. They fell asleep, waiting for the coast guard most of the night, but the coast guard never showed up.

Daphne sat up looking towards the hotel, to see no damage anywhere. "Something messed up is happening." She mutters, the others waking up by the sound of her voice.

"Is the coast guard here?" Shaggy asks, he stares up at the hotel. "What happened to the shattered windows and the busted walls?" He asks in confusion, all of them were confused by the situation, it looked like nothing happened at all last night.

"Yo, Red. The ball." a girl shouts, they got up, Daphne threw the ball back, "Let's go." She says.

As they were taking a look around, trying to figure out what was happening, everyone was acting normal. Shaggy was trying his best not to walk into anyone, avoiding contact.

"Does anyone else think this is strange?" he asks. Daphne turns to them and said, "Okay, we need to split up."

"Why?" Shaggy asks scared.

"We still need to find Fred, Velma and Julia." Daphne reminded them, that their friends is still missing. "I'll go this way." Mary-Jane saus pointing at the path behind Daphne, as she walked away.

"And we'll go with you." Shaggy suggests, Daphne only pointed in the other direction, it made him uneasy, but he did as he was told.

"Come on, Scoob." Shaggy said, walking in the direction they were pointed in.

Scooby started sniffing around the ground to find their friends, he picked up a familiar scent, following it, it took them to Fred.

"Fred?" Scooby asks.

"Yo, yo! The bee-atch was like, 'what?' and I was like, 'later on!' "

"Fred!" Shaggy calls out touching his back, the man spins around looking at Shaggy and Scooby. "What up, dog? And dog." Fred asks looking at them in question.

"Keepin' it real." Scooby says showing him a peace sign.

"What happened last night?" Shaggy asks confused. "Man, we got beats like it was lizz nizz on earth know what I'm saying, G?" Possessed Fred asks, Shaggy tried to understand what the fake was trying to say, but didn't understand a word.

"No."

In the distance there was the sound of glass breaking and roaring. "Do you hear that?" Shaggy asks looking in the direction the noise came from. Some of the students jumped on the table behind Fred, and roared, green smoke coming out of their mouths.

Shaggy and Scooby screamed terrified, making a run for it. They got to a warehouse. "Hurry, get the door!" Shaggy states, closing the door which didn't stopped the possessed Fred and students, punching holes through the walls and door, to get to the two on the inside. Fred was trying to choke Shaggy.

"Why is Fred in a bad mood?" Scooby ask in bewilderment.

"He's not in a bad mood, Scoob! He's a monster!" Shaggy said getting loose from Fred's grip.

The possessed students started to smash the windows, some of them got on top of the roof.

"Shaggy, bikes!" Scooby says pointing at something in the warehouse.

"I know, yikes."

"No, bikes!"

Scooby pulls of the coverage revealing the bikes.

"Scoob..."

They got on the bikes, ramming through the door past the students, to get away. The drove away as quickly as possible, looking back seeing they were still being followed.

"Look out!"

Shaggy came to a sudden stop when Mary-Jane appeared infront of them. "I saw my friend. There's something wrong with her eyes." She says looking at Shaggy helplessly. "Like, hop on." Shaggy told her.

She got on, snaking her arms around his waist, making him uncomfortable, but drove away quickly to get away from those still chasing them.

"Like, what a drag." Shaggy groaned, noticing one of the possessed students holding onto the fake tail on the bike being dragged with them. He took a sharp turn making him let go. Scooby was enjoying being chased, he found it to be fun.

"Like, duck." Shaggy yelled out to Mary-Jane, she got hit in the face making her face go all weird. Scooby saw the Monsters face underneath, she pulls her face and it snapped back to normal, scaring the dog when she smile at him, as if nothing happened.

They got to the bonfire area, where the secret entrance is located to the monster hideout. Their bikes came to a stop, Shaggy and Mary-Jane got off the bike, all excited.

"That was great!" She said hugging Shaggy. "Yeah, are you all right?" Shaggy asks pushing her away from him immediately. "You were great," she told him. "You too." Shaggy mutters awkwardly.

Scooby jumped in between them, barking at the girl. Shaggy took off his helmet putting it down. "What are you doing man?" he asks his best friend.

"Shaggy, Mary-Jane is a man in a mask!" Scooby warns pointing at the girl. "Mary-Jane is a man in a mask?" Shaggy asks looking at her.

"Scooby."

When Mary-Jane started talking Scooby only started barking at her again. "Dude, what are you doing, man? Step off, Scoob." Shaggy says stepping infront of Scooby. "You're a coward, Shaggy. Julia is still out there." Scooby states in anger, pointing at Shaggy.

"I'm a coward? Yeah? Why don't you say that to my face?" Shaggy asks, staring at his friend unhappily.

"Okay, I will. Your mommy eat cat poop!" Scooby states, the two friends circling each other.

"No, Scooby Doo, your mom eats cat poop!"

Scooby held up his paws, showing he was ready to fight. "You want some? You want a little piece of the Shagster? Feel the pain, Scoob!" Shaggy says moving Scooby into a corner.

"Come on! Two shots! Two shots! Me and you, me and you again."

"I'll give you something." Scooby said, a hidden trap door opened under his feet and he fell in.

"Scoob!" Shaggy yelled after his best friend, looking into the hole he fell in, Shaggy could already hear Julia scolding him.

"Scooby's been eaten. I gotta save him. You stay here. I'll be right back, and Scooby's right, I still need to find Julia." Shaggy told her in despair.

"No, Shaggy. I mean, it's too dangerous, and you don't need Julia." Mary-Jane said innocently. "Your wrong, I do need her, like, I need air to breath, and I have to go after Scooby. He's like my best pal. Friends don't quit." Shaggy told her, before jumping after Scooby, the secret door immediately closing behind him.

*•Unedited•*