Chapter 15

👻CHAPTER 15👻

*👻Julia's POV👻*

*👻Julia's POV👻*

"We totally did it." Shaggy mumbles in excitement, looking at me with a big smile and his eyes shining, seeing him smile was all I ever wanted to see. "We always do." I say, before I noticed my body was moving on its own once again, as my lips touched his.

The best feeling was when he kissed back, his hands around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

Pulling away was such a disappointment. "That was....like amazing." Shaggy whispers against my lips breathless. I could only chuckle at him, a knocking noise came from behind us, interrupting our moment.

We looked around to see where it could possibly come from. Shaggy opened up what looked like a manhole cover.

The real Mr Emile Mandavarious came climbing out. He smelled like he hasn't had a bath for years, his long hair was crazy looking, the same with his beard.

"Mr Mandavarious, is that you?" Shaggy asks him, Mr Emile took his hand shaking it. "Yes! Thank goodness! Thank you! Thank you!" Mr Emile say in appreciation looking around. "What happened to you Mr M?" I ask curious.

"Two years ago, that little pest turns up at a casting session for our evil elves. Next I'm stuck in a hole and he's cavorting about in a mechanical version of me." Mr Emile informs us.

I had to say that was way to much eye contact for my eyes to handle. "But look, thank you so much!" He says giving Shaggy a hug. Shaggy pulled up his nose in disgust.

"What a delight! Fantastic!"

Mr Emile walks away. "I hope he goes straight to take a bath." I say holding my nose, Shaggy nodded his head in agreement.

"Shaggy!"

"Scooby Doo!"

I took a step aside as Scooby jumped at Shaggy, both falling to the floor. Scooby licked Shaggy's face in excitement, Shaggy was smiling like a goof. "I love you, Shaggy." Scooby told him, "I love you, too Scooby." Shaggy says happily. "Now get off me, buddy." he mutters pushing him off gently, sitting up, I stepped closer joining them on the floor.

Mary-Jane approached us, her eyes on Shaggy smiling. I moved onto Shaggy's lap, putting my arms around his neck, giving her a deadly glare. She stopped in her tracks, turned around and walked away.

"Someone's jealous." Shaggy whispers in my ear, shivers ran down my spine. "I don't know what your talking about." I denied, leaving a kiss on his cheek.

*•*•*•*

It was a truly happy day, coming out of the hotel, the happy screams of everyone around us. I intertwined my fingers with Shaggy's, with a big smile on my face.

"Fred, can you tell us how you solved the case?" We were stopped by reporters, looking to my left, Velma was looking down sadly. "Yes. It all started when I was giving a speech on my new book and..." Fred also looked at Velma, before finishing what he was saying.

"I really think the Velmster should take it from here." Velma looked at everyone in shock, I gave her a small push, she stepped forward. "Go." Shaggy say smiling at our friend

"Through the combined intuitive powers of Mystery Inc. We've discovered the real villain behind this mystery is in fact Scrappy Cornelius Doo. Who sadly, was corrupted by the power of the Daemon Ritus." Velma told the reporters.

"Get over it! So I got a little cranky!" Scrappy yelled from the helicopter he was being loaded into. "Ghee, Scrap, it's no reason to freak out like a jerk and try to kill all of humanity." Shaggy spoke up.

"I would've gotten away with it too, if not for you meddling sons of..." He was cut off when they closed the helicopter door, but he was using a rather colourful language.

"Now that Mystery Inc is back together do you have any comment on the Mud Bog Ghoul terrorising London?" The reporter asks.

"Whatever the case Mystery Inc will be there." Fred says putting his hand out. "Solving mysteries, man." Shaggy says, his hand placed on top of Fred's. The rest of us putting our hands above theirs.

"Righting wrongs."

"Looking for clues."

"And kicking their asses to the curb."

*•Unedited•*