Chapter 31

🕸️CHAPTER 31🕸️

*🕸️Julia's POV🕸️*

*🕸️Julia's POV🕸️*

"Velma! Julia!"

Fred and Daphne came running into the monster hive, just as the Pterodactyl Ghost disappeared with Patrick, for Velma's sake I was glad he wasn't the evil masked figure.

"That thing just flew off with Patrick!" Velma yells pointing in the direction they disappeared into."The best we can do for him right now is to get that control panel back where it belongs." Daphne states staring at both of us, Velma and I could only give eachother an awkard glance.

"Where is it?" Daphne asks, finally noticing the panel wasn't with us.

"We.... uh... gave it to Shaggy and Scooby." Velma mumbles, fidgeting with her glasses, as the smile on my face couldn't be more awkward.

"That’s weird. It sounded like you just said you gave it to Shaggy and Scooby." Fred says laughing, but soon after realized we were being serious as panic took over his face, Daphne clearly wasn't happy about that.

We immediately started looking for the two, because they could've been anywhere and there were a lot more monsters out there, on the look out for us.

We entered the lab in a hurry. "I don’t see Shaggy and Scooby anywhere." Fred says looking around if he could see them.

"The poor guys are probably running around helpless and terrified." Daphne states, which could have been through if I didn't see coming down the elevator covered in what seemed to be cotton candy and huge smiles on their faces, a sigh of relief escaped my mouth, seeing they were okay.

"This is like the greatest day of our lives, Scoob. Finally, a monster we could sink our teeth into. I’m kind of thirsty. I wonder if there’s a Liter-sized Soda Glob anywhere?" Shaggy asks jokingly, the idea of them actually eating a monster had me smiling even with the situation being serious.

"Come on, guys. We have to hurry." Fred says taking the panel from Shaggy's hands, cutting their happiness short, but followed Fred nonetheless.

"Come on."

"We have to get this control panel back before…" Fred started saying, but as soon as we enterd the monster hive once again, there were monsters everywhere. "Before exactly that happens." Fred says, as the monsters were trying to surround us.

"At last I have you, Mystery Inc. You’ll never make it past my monsters." The evil masked figure says, standing on the grate.

"We’ve taken these jerks before, gang. Let’s do it again." Daphne states confidently that we would be able to take these things on again. Fred ran forward, zombie and the skeleton men screamed as he got closer, but he got stuck in the tar of the tar monster.

"Fred!"

"It’s not them you need to worry about." The evil masked figure says, laughing as if he already won the game.

"Now you are stuck in my trap." The tar monster chuckles out in amusement, I have to say I was definitely panicking at the moment.

"Daphne!" Fred yells throwing the panel in her direction, Daphne ran rolling on the floor, and she was able to catch the panel before it hit the ground, but the tar went into her direction as well trapping her.

"Daph!"

"Gotcha!" The tar says in another amusing tone, staring down at Daphne, picking her up, the evil masked figure was giving a victorious evil laugh.

"Go! Daphne!"

"Velma!"

Velma ran, avoiding getting stuck in the tar, Daphne threw the panel to her, velma caught it, falling to the floor.

"Julia! Here!" Velma yells throwing it in my direction, as she also got covered in tar, but just as the panel was in my arms, the tar was already headed my way, it covered my shoes, my eyes met Shaggy's who was staring at me in fear.

"Shaggy! Catch!" I yelled, throwing it at him, he had a difficulty catching it, making it fall on the floor, he quickly grabbed it, before the tar monster could get it, he got it, climbing on the pipes, to get away. I could feel the tar moving up my body, covering everything.

"Soon your friends will be dead…and Coolsville destroyed. My revenge will be final and there’s nothing you can do about it." The evil masked figure says, Scooby being the only one not trapped in the tar.

"Help, Velma! Daphne? Shaggy? Julia?" Scooby whimpers out, Shaggy was holding the panel up in the air, as he got covered in tar.

"Scoob…Dude."

I wasn't able to move, but I was still able to see what was happening, scooby suddenly grabs a extinguisher, holding it as if he was holding a weapon. He sprayed it over the tar covering Shaggy, it immediately broke.

"Like, frostbite never felt so good!" Shaggy says happily, glad he wasn't covered anymore.

"Stop them!"

The monsters started closing in on scooby. "Go long, Scoob!" Shaggy says.

"Okay."

Scooby went forward to cover all the tar he could, a giant tar hand appears infront of him. "Here, doggy-doggy." The tar monster says trying to grab him but he only got froze, Scooby jumped into the air.

"Rail glide! Watch this! Roll barrel! Hang time!"

Scooby seemed to really enjoy himself, as he kept on freezing the tar, but his fun only seemed to anger the tar monster even more. The monster moved closer to where shaggy was. "End of the line, Doo! Come here, you worthless mutt!" The tar monster say, Scooby suddenly got a determined look on his face. He slides down, freezing the monsters face, flying through him, making him break into pieces.

Scooby jumped over the skeleton men, sliding under zombie pulling his pants down, zombie covered himself in embarrassment. Miner 49er tried to hit scooby with his pickaxe but he used the opportunity to get thrown to where the panel needs to be plugged in.

"Scoob!" Shaggy yells, throwing him the panel. "You can do it, buddy!" Shaggy shouts, just as the screeching of the Pterodactyl Ghost came, Scooby was able to grab the panel landing on the ground, the Pterodactyl Ghost flew straight into the tar monster.

"You can’t do this to me! Who do you think you are?" The evil masked figure questions not believing he was about to be defeated.

"Scooby… Dooby… Doo!" He plugs in the panel, pushing a button.

"No!"

All monsters started to disappear, the tar surrounding my body disappeared, making me feel like I could breath normally once again, I just kept laying on the floor.

"My monsters!" The evil masked figure yells, running, but ended up falling through the grate trapping himself from getting away.

Shaggy was the one who helped me up, staring at me with relief I could only give him a small smile, we quickly joined the others.

"You did it! You saved us all!" Shaggy says to his friend full of pride.

"I know." Scooby says.

Scooby got rubbed by Shaggy and Velma, a kiss from me and Daphne, Fred only patted his head proudly.

°·Unedited·°