Chapter 16

👻CHAPTER 16👻

*👻Julia's POV👻*

*👻Julia's POV👻*

"How groovy is this, guys?" Shaggy asks happily looking at all the food infront of them. He came dragging me out of my room to join him and Scooby for their all you can eat.

"Spooky Island finally came through with it's all you can eat deal." Shaggy says, it was great to see him and Scooby so happy. "And there's nobody I'd rather gorge myself with than my best pal and the girl who stole my heart." I felt really flustered when those words left his mouth.

"My best friend." Scooby says affectionately, I only gave him a smile. "You're my best friend, buddy." Shaggy say, he put a chilli pepper on his pizza.

"You're beautiful, like a piece of pizza!" Shaggy states taking a bite. He barely started chewing, when he spit it out. "Zoinks! Them peppers is, like, hot!" Shaggy points out.

"Wimp!"

"Wimp? You think you can handle it?" Shaggy asks, I could sense one of their silly competitions coming up again.

"Why don't you put your mouth where your mouth is!" Shaggy states pushing the jar full of peppers too Scooby, he picked it up smelling it.

"Okay." Scooby threw the whole jar down his throat, he was fine at first, before he stick his tongue out showing his mouth was on fire. "Scooby? Are you okay?" I ask in concern as steam came out of his ears.

"Oh no."

He grabbed a jug of water, downing it, but it just made it worse, he took a platter board fanning his tongue, out of nowhere he started hitting his face with it. I grab the ketchup giving it to Shaggy. "Use this." I told him.

"Here you go, Scoob!" Shaggy pulled his tongue out, putting ketchup on it, which seemed like it was helping. "How did that taste, man?" Shaggy ask smiling. "Delicious!" Scooby says, rubbing his stomach.

"Well, garçon, let's get two more!" Shaggy said grabbing two more jars behind him. I watched as they threw it down their throats. I covered my ears as they screamed.

I only looked up at the two after it got quiet, I could only shake my head at the two. "I love you idiots." I mumble grinning from ear to ear. I took Shaggy's hand in mine, looking at how perfect my hand fits in his.

"Somewhere between my gullible heart and your cynical mind, our love got lost in transition." I say looking into his eyes. "What do you mean?" Shaggy asks.

"That I've loved you for so long, but I just kept on following you around, I never had the courage to speak up." I told him honestly, his lips touched mine in a tender kiss. "Ew!" Scooby yells covering his eyes, making us chuckle.

*•Unedited•*