Chapter 19

🕸️CHAPTER 19🕸️

*🕸️Julia's POV🕸️*

*🕸️Julia's POV🕸️*

After we got back home last night, Shaggy and Scooby disappeared. I haven't seen them since the limo dropped us off at our headquarters.

We were all sitting in the living room watching the news. I sat behind the coach on a barstool. Daphne and Velma acquainted the couch, both sitting at the ends of it. Fred sat on a small seat in the middle of the room, staring at the TV.

"The higher the pedestal the harder the fall, and Mystery Inc fell far in the embarrassing debacle that tarnished the reputation of the once great gang. It was an utter disaster as two of the gang's key members Norville Shaggy Rogers and Scoobert Scooby Doo caused untold damage to Coolsville's hottest new tourist attraction which took a full two years to complete, when asked for a comment, Fred Jones, leader of Mystery Inc, said this: Coolsville can solve its problems without us."

There was no mention of the two stolen costumes, or the masked figure that had it out for us.

"I didn't say that! I mean... I did, but that's out of context." Fred says frustratedly, not happy at all, he had an interview after all the chaos went down and that wasn't even shown either. From the corner of my eyes I saw Scoob's head pop up from behind the counter, so that's where they were.

"This is Heather Jasper-Howe, disillusioned from Coolsville."

Velma got up from the coach, turning the TV off, it was only making all of us feel even worst than we already do. "It's my fault. I'm the one who told Shaggy and Scooby to get the ropes." Velma says hopelessly, going back to the coach.

"No, Velma, it's my fault. I should have checked that they were tied, before I let go." Daphne tells her, I watched as each of them were blaming themselves for what happened, more so the incidents regarding Shaggy and Scooby.

Fred got up turning around, towards us, "It's my fault too. We all know how Shaggy and Scooby can be." he states, all eyes turns to me, waiting for me too say something.

"I don't know what you expect me to say, I don't always feel like a girlfriend when all you guys ever ask me to do is babysit my boyfriend and his best friend. So they act like idiots majority of the time, but they're still part of the gang, so even if they're idiots, you shouldn't be looking at their flaws, they are our friends as well. If you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go look for them." I told them getting up and walking away.

*🕸️Shaggy's POV🕸️*

I heard her footsteps walk away in annoyance, Julia was always standing up for our stupidity, and in return, our actions got her in trouble by the others, how has she not gotten tired of it all.

"Guys we just need to stay strong, in control and work fast." Fred told Velma and Daphne. "Come on, gang. Let's get to the lab. We'll figure a way out of this Jurassic jumble." and they made their way to the lab.

"Shaggy?" Scoob says my name in a questioning manner. I was sitting on the floor, sadly staring at the fridge ahead of me. "We're screwups." I stated in a matter of fact tone.

"Yeah."

"I guess, looking back everytime they made a plan we did screw it up somehow, I just never noticed before, and we dragged Julia down with us." I told Scooby. I can't imagine what she had been going through, because of us, because of me

"Me neither." Scooby says, shaking his head.

"There's gotta be some way we can prove that we actually belong in the gang. We've gotta do something totally unlike us." I said, Scooby got his thinking face on, when I got smacked in the face with an idea.

"You know, Scoob we could act like real detectives!" I state staring at my best pal, he started laughing at me, before realising I was actually being serious. "Really?" He asks.

I stood up from the floor in a hurry, putting up my right hand. "Scooby, raise your right paw." I say, he put up his left paw. "No, your right paw. Your other paw. Now repeat after me. From this day forward we will no longer be our goofy selves." Scooby quickly repeated what I had said.

"We will be awesome detectives, and we will be more like Fred and Velma and Daphne and Julia. We will be terrific and fantastic and spectacular and cease to be loser-iffic, lame-tastic and suck-tacular." I say with determination.

"Suck-tacular." Scooby repeated proudly.

*•Unedited•*